Sebastian Vettel - Please help

My friends and I enter the club. Loud music filling our ears. I pull on the bottom of the tight dress my friends made me wear as we make our way to the bar. They all order drinks and more and more. I only order one and then some non-alcoholic drinks as I'm the designated driver tonight. They all go to the dance floor, dancing off all their drunken energy as someone takes the seat next to me.

"Hey pretty lady. You want to dance?" The old guy next to me asks. "I'm no thanks. I'm good." I say with a small smile, hoping that he will go away. But he stays. "Hey come on baby. It will be fun. I want to see your sexy ass move." He says and he moves his hand to touch my bum. "Hey I have a boyfriend," I lie "leave me alone." I say. "Oh really. Sure you do. Come, let's go." He says and moves to grab my arm.

I slip off the other side of the chair and quickly walk to the group of guys standing near me. I grab the nearest ones arm. "Please help. There is a creepy guy following me." I whisper to the rather handsome guy who sent me a strange look before moving his arm and wrapping it around me. "Oh so this is you boyfriend." I hear from behind me. We turn around. "Yes I am. Now leave my girlfriend alone before I kill you." The guy says causing the creepy guy to quickly exit.

"Thank you so much. I owe you." I say to him. "It's fine. Unless you'll pay me back by going on a date with me." He says with a smile. "That sounds amazing..." I say. "Sebastian." He finishes. "Nice to meet you. I'm y/n." I say with a small smile. "Beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He says, making me blush. The other guys around us looking at us with a strange expression.