Charles Leclerc - Your side of the bed

I walk into the bar. My eyes scan the room but don't find any familiar faces. "Boys. Why are they always late?" I say to myself while shaking my head with a small smile. I walk over to the bar and order a drink for myself, not knowing how long the guys are still going to be.

"Hey y/n." I hear from next to me. I look over and see my ex. "Oh hi." I say and turn back to my drink. "Is that all I get?" He questions, sitting down next to me. "Yes." I reply blankly. "What you been up to?" He asks. "None of your business." I reply. "Damn. Since when did you become such a bitch?" He says and I look at him.

"Ever since you started treating me like shit and then I left you. You are one of the most toxic people I know." I reply and he looks shocked. "Which is why I want to make it up to you. Go out with me again. Please. I've changed." He begs. "No. Besides I found someone else instead and he is taking your side of the bed." I reply and as if on queue a loud noise came from the entrance to the bar. I don't even have to look to know that it's Charles, George, Lando and Alex.

"Really? Who is he? Do I know him?" My ex asks. "Probably." I reply and I wave at Charles and he spots me, before walking over. My ex is a huge F1 fan so this is going to be great. "Hey baby." Charles says, giving me a quick kiss. "Hi babe. Charles, this is my toxic ex I've been telling you about." I say to him and his expression hardens. "Yeah, I'm going to go." My ex says before scurrying off. "Thanks. I thought he was never going to leave." I reply, getting up to join the other boys. "He was horrible to you. If he didn't leave I would have punched him." Charles says aggressively. "You're so adorable, I love you." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you too." He says, capturing my lips in his.