Lando norris- Disaster Chef (Request)

I walk through the apartment building. Nearing the apartment I share with my boyfriend, Lando. As I walk towards the apartment, I hear laughing. Quietly I open the door, finding Lando and four other guys in our kitchen. I remembered him mentioning that they were going to do something. I stand against the back wall watching them and also noticing how messy the kitchen is.

I quietly giggle at them as one of the boys has to taste test the food with his eyes closed. Then the others start to give points as well. As they finish I speak up. "And what about my opinion?" I say and their heads all snap to face me. "Oh hey babe." Lando says, walking over to me. "You can try the food but be brutally honest." He continues, wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we walk into the kitchen.

I grab a clean fork and take a bite from each plate. "Both good but the one on the right is better." I say and they all laugh. "Thanks babe." He smiles, pulling me backwards into his chest. "Was that your one?" I question. "Yes it was." He proudly says. "Wow. I did not know you knew how to cook." I comment making the other guys laugh. "Hey, I can cook." Lando protests. "I know but I'm guessing Jon helped a lot." I say, pointing to the man on the other side of the kitchen. "A little." He admits, making me laugh.

"Oh and just FYI. I'm not cleaning this up." I say moving from Lando's arms and walking out of the kitchen, gesturing to all the mess. They finish recording and begin to clean the kitchen as I make my way into our bedroom. I close the bedroom door behind me before heading for the shower.

A few minutes after I jumped into the shower a pair of arms snake around my waist causing me to jump. "It's ok. It's only me." I hear Lando says into my ear. I turn around in his arms. "Don't scare me like that. Plus aren't your friends still here?" I question. "Nope. They all left after I asked them to." He says. "So I can spend some alone with my amazing girlfriend." He continues with a cocky smile.

"That's great because that's exactly what I need after today." I sigh, reliving the bad day I had at work. "Aww I'm sorry you had a bad day baby. I know something that will make today better." He says, his eyes glimmering mischievously. "Sure why not." I smile as his lips crash into mine.