Daniel Ricciardo - Dancing

I roll out of bed, not bothering to get out of my pajamas, since I don't have class today. I fix myself some coffee before checking my phone and seeing a text from a while ago.

Dani💕
Hi baby, my flight leaves in about an hour. I miss you❤️

I smile remembering that Daniel is coming home today, but frown as I look around our shared Monte Carlo apartment. It is a mess. I quickly put my coffee down and get to work. Cleaning up pillows and stray jackets.

Within everything I find a pair of Daniels beats headphones. The custom ones from last season. I place them on and connect them to my phone, hoping the music will help.

It doesn't

After a few minutes I am dancing to the music. Shuffling and moving around the living room. The music filling my ears. Body by Megan Thee Stallion begins to play and my dancing style changes quite a bit. My jumpy and happy dancing turns into slightly provocative dancing. 

A burning feeling begins to spread through my body. The exact feeling you get when you feel like someone is watching you. I turn around and find Daniel leaning against the wall. Watching me with a smile on his face.

"Oh gosh. How much of that did you see?" I ask, looking down out of embarrassment, pulling the headphones down around my neck. "Enough to know that you should only be dancing like that for me." He says walking over to me with a cocky smile.

"Hi." He says before kissing me softly. "Hi." I return as he pulls away. "I missed you." I continue. "I missed you too." He says, hugging me. "Wait. Where did you find these. I've been looking everywhere for them, mainly so I can give them to you though." He says. "Really? I found them behind the couch there. Why do you want to give them to me?" I ask, confused. "Because they still work perfectly fine and I have another pair for this season so why not give them to you so you can use them." He says with a smile. "Aww, thank you. You are too kind." I say and hug him again before he leans in to kiss me again.