Max Verstappen- Equals (Mafia)

May or may not be inspired by that one scene from a Disney movie 👀

My black heels click as I walk down the marble halls of my house. The noise echoes through the large building. My gun shifting in the waistband of my pants as I move. Shoving the wooden door open and walking into my office. "Talk." I say to the men standing in my office as I walk to my desk, not even bothering to look at them. "The plan has worked well. Everything is in motion. Our sources say the Mr Verstappen, the head of the Dutch mafia, is on his way." One of them says. "I am well aware of who he is." I say, annoyed that my own employee can be so blind.

"Anything else?" I question, staring down the three men in front of me. They stay silent. "Good. Then I need two of you to work on the lowlife we took in last week and get some intel out of him. I need that information as soon as it leaves his filthy mouth. Do what you have to to get that intel. Now go! And will one of you bring me a drink! Mein gott." I mumble the last bit as they file out the room. Sighing, I shrug off my blazer, revealing the black lace corset I'm wearing underneath, before sitting down on the leather chair behind me.

Outfit (Similar to this but all black)

I sift through some of the papers scattered on my desk

I sift through some of the papers scattered on my desk. Mainly about some event I have to attend next week. A knock on my door echoes through the large room. "Komm herein." I say, keeping my eyes on the papers in front of me. "My my my." A familiar voice hits me. "The leader of the German Mafia does, indeed, know what she's doing." Max says as he walks in, locking the door behind him. My head lifts and meets the eyes of my boyfriend, a small smile playing on his lips. "Of course I do." I smile back, standing up and moving in front of my desk. His eyes trace my body, taking it in before settling back on my face. The two of us joined our forces when we started dating. Quite literally becoming the most powerful couple in the world. Even though some people still haven't figured it out yet.

"That trick you pulled to have our deal approved 3 months earlier was very unexpected but it worked. You sly bunny." He smirked, walking closer to me. "Dumb fox." I retort, a small smile playing on my face. "You know you love me." He says confidently, placing his hands on either side of my body. Trapping me. "Do I?" I say looking around, pretending to think about it. I just manage to see his confidence slightly falter in his eyes. "Yes." I say, meeting his gorgeous eyes once again. "Yes I do." His cocky smirk returns to his face as he leans in and captures my lips in his. "My love," He whispers between kisses. "My equal," He continues. "I love you too." He finishes and kisses me one last time before lifting me up onto the desk...