George Russell- Easter sunday

Hope everyone had a great weekend, wether you celebrate Easter or not.
__________________________

As we pull away from the apartment building, George begins to tap on the steering wheel. I can tell he is nervous. We are going to my parents house for Easter lunch today and my whole family is going to be there.

I place my hand on his knee. "Babe, don't stress. My parents love you and I'm sure the rest of my family will. Don't worry, I'll be right here the whole time." I say and give him a small smile. "Yeah. I guess it's just daunting, meeting your whole family at once." He says. "I understand how you feel. I felt the same at Christmas." I say with a smile, remembering when we went to his parents for Christmas Day and his family is just as big as mine so I was just as nervous as he is. He laughed at my comment as he turns onto the freeway.

After about an hour drive we pulled into the familiar driveway of my parents house. I grab the Easter eggs I bought for my little nieces and nephew in one hand while grabbing George's hand in the other. He knocks on the door and my mum flings the door open. "Y/n! George! Come in." She says with a smile. "Hi mum." I smile and give her a one handed hug and she takes all the chocolates from me, knowing exactly what's about to happen.

"Y/n!" I hear three little voices yell as the footsteps grow louder. Three little children come barreling down the corridor towards me. "Hi guys." I say bending down and giving them all hugs, picking up the 3 and 5 year old while the 8 year old stands next to me. "Guys, this is George. He's my boyfriend." I say to them. "Hi George." They all say in unison which makes him smile. "Wait, George Russell?" Says the eight year old from behind me. I knew he would recognize George. "Yes, that's me." George says bending down to the height of my nephew. He runs over and wraps his arms around George in a hug. George just manages to catch himself from toppling over.  "Why didn't you tell me you are dating THE George Russell." He says, a little upset, after letting George go. The other two move in my arms and I put them down and the three run back outside. "Gimme a second." George says and walks back out to the car. "I'm going to put these with the others." My mum says, motioning to the Easter eggs before walking into the kitchen. I wait for George. He walks back with a Williams racing hat in his hands. "Do you just randomly keep merch in your car?" I ask with a smile. "Of course. You never know when you're going to meet a fan." He says with a smile and puts his arm around my shoulder. I roll my eyes and take his hand, pulling him to meet the rest of my family.

"Dad! Dad! This is George Russell." Says my nephew, dragging my brother-in-law over to me and George, who are walking down the entrance hall, even though my brother-in-law already knows who George is, because most of my family is a big formula one fan. Which is also probably why George is a little nervous to meet everyone. "Oh hi mate, how's it going?" He asks and shakes George's hand. I leave them to get acquainted and hug my sister who was also dragged along by my nephew. "Whoa thanks, George. This is awesome." I hear and see my nephew with the Williams racing hat on his head. It's still a bit big for him as it falls down and covers his eyes, but I can tell he loves it already.

"Hi everyone." I say as I walk out into the back garden, George following behind me. "This is my boyfriend, George. Please be nice." I say and look directly at my dad. Even though they have already met. My family make their way towards us and I give them all hugs and then they introduce themselves to George. Most of them recognizing him from F1.

We all gather around the table before the food is served. We all join hands, taking George's hand in my left and my mothers hand in my right. We all close our eyes and my grandfather prays. Afterwards we all let go of each others hands but George keeps hold of mine. "What's up?" I ask, turning to him. "Nothing." He says before pulling me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his torso and he is just tall enough to place his chin on top of my head. I hear some of my aunts aww at us. I guess they are just happy that I have found someone, considering that all my siblings and most of my cousins are already married.