Pierre Gasly - Pop star

"Hey baby." I say walking up to Pierre who is standing in the kitchen. "Yes, mon amor?" He replies, placing his hands on my waist. "I was wondering if you would come to the studio with me. I have a new song I want to show you." I ask him. "Ooh yes, I love hearing your songs. Let's go." He says excited and we make our way to the car.

As we make our way through the building towards my studio, I greet everyone and my manager meets us as we are walking. We arrive at a door. "Would you mind if it was just the two of us." I say, she nods. Saying something about coffee before walking off. I take a deep breath and open the door. I sit down on the one chair. "There is another chair there baby." I point Pierre over to the other chair with wheels in the corner. He pulls it over while I prepare the song for him. He sits down and I turn to him. "I finished recording this about a week ago and I've finally found the courage to show it to you. I hope you like it." I smile at him before pressing play. My voice comes through the speakers.

I GUESS I'M IN LOVE by Clinton Kane (song above)

As the song goes on I see Pierre's eyes fill with tears. Slowly the song comes to an end and his tear lined eyes look into mine, also tearing up. "Y-you wrote me a song?" He stutters out. "Of course, I love you so much and I figured what better what way to tell you then to do what I do best and write you a song." I reply. Pierre moves the chair closer to me. "I loved it so much. Thank you for doing that. I don't really know what to say. I love you so much. That song means the world to me. Je t'aime." He says, softly placing his hand on my cheek. "I love you too." I softly reply before he leans in closer and softly kisses me.