Mick Schumacher- Stormy

I wrap my hands closer around the warm cup of tea in my hands. Watching the light rain run down the balcony windows. "Hey, are you ok?" Mick asks, sitting down next to me. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "No, you just looked concerned." He says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "I'm watching the rain. It is kind of soothing." I say, placing my mug down before snuggling go to the side of my warm boyfriend. "I like watching the rain run down the window." I continue. Mick laughs at my confession. "Hey. Don't laugh at me." I say pretending to be upset. "You are something else Liebe." He says before kissing me on my forehead.

We end up putting the tv on and watching a random movie that's on. I let out a yawn. "I'm going to bed." I say getting up. "I'll come too, I'll just switch off all the lights." Mick says. "Thanks babe." I say and walk to our room and get ready to go to bed.

I sit down on the bed and watch a shirtless mick walk around our bedroom before eventually walking over to the bed. "Like what you see?" He questions with a cocky smile. "Always." I smile, quickly kissing him before moving under the covers. Mick climbs into the bed, switching off the light. As he switches the light off a bright flash floods our bedroom, through the curtains. It is followed by a loud crash of thunder. Which makes my heart jump. I have always hated storms. I love the rain but thunder and lighting terrify me.

Mick wraps an arm around me as another flash floods the room. "Your heart is beating so fast. Are you ok?" He asks concerned. I turn around to face him. "I don't really like storms." I say and the thunder rumbles, I hide under the covers and hear a small chuckle from Mick.

"Don't laugh at me. You're horrible." I say with a smile but kinda upset. "You don't mean that." He says lifting up the duvet to see me. "But come here, I'll protect you from the storm." He says softly. I move closer and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me close. Another flash fills the room and I hide my face into Mick's neck, awaiting the thunder.