Charles Leclerc - Lose

Hi. This was inspired by the song Lose by KSI, it's a good song.

I walk into my bathroom and prepare for the day. Once I've finished I look at myself in mirror. "Today is the day." I say "Today I finally tell my best friend how I feel about him." Trying to build up the confidence to actually complete the goal.

Charles and I have been best friends since the 1st grade. We have been so close even when he started racing, I went to every race possible and cheered him on from the paddock. Over the last few years my feelings for him have grown and today I'm going to his apartment and I'm going to tell him how I feel.

~

I knock on his apartment door. Footsteps sound and then his door swings open. "Hi." I greet him. "Oh hey y/n! Come in." He responds, giving me a quick hug as I walk past him. "So, why are you here. I'm not upset, just interested." He says and I sit down on the couch, patting the spot next to me telling him to sit down.

"I need to talk to you Charles." I say to him, concern covers his face as he sits next to me. "What's wrong?" He questions. "Listen Charles," I take a deep breath "I like you. I like like you and I have for a while." He stays quiet. "We can't be together." He says with a blank face, standing up. "Why not?" I ask softly, tears prickling in my eyes.

"I wish I could lie but I fall for you every time I think of you and that's the one thing I shouldn't do, because I know that you are just one more thing to lose." He admits, tears forming in his eyes. "Oh Charles." I whisper, thinking of all the loss he has been through. I step closer to him, placing my hand on his cheek and he leans into the touch. "I promise you, that I will never willingly leave you. I love you so much and I have for years." I say, swiping away a stray tear rolling down his cheek.

He swiftly wraps me in his arms and places his head in the crook of my neck. "Please don't leave me." He whispers, my heart breaks at the sound of his voice. "I wouldn't dream of it." I reply and in turn he hugged me closer as if to say he would never let me go.

_________________________
Hi guys. Sorry I haven't updated in that long. And thanks for all the requests, I haven't forgotten them, but I don't write NSFW stuff so I'm kindly asking to stop requesting it please. Anyways, enjoy your day.