Max Verstappen- Who are you

After changing back into my Alpha Tauri team shirt I walk out my driver room and into the paddock, heading towards the usual place I meet up with the guys. "Hey George!" I say, giving him a hug. "Hey! Nice job out there today. P6 is amazing!" He says with a smile. "Says you on pole position." I joke back. "But thanks, I feel like we have been doing well recently." I reply. "Talking about doing well recently. It's our previous race winner!" George says loudly, causing me to turn around and see a smiley Lando make his way towards us. "Hi guys." He smiles, hugging me and bro hugging George.

Instantly the three of us fall instep, casually walking up and down the paddock, as we like to do when we have time, and just chat because we are usually so busy. "So are you and max still quiet?" George whispers. "Yes." I whisper back causing me to smile. "How long has it been?" Lando asks. "About three months." I reply with a smile. Max asked me to be his girlfriend three months ago when we were hiding behind the Red Bull garage. We were sneaking around for a few weeks before he asked me out.

"Moving on. What's new in your lives." I say changing the subject. The boys laugh and we continue walking. "Well Carmen is doing well. She couldn't come this weekend but maybe the next race." George says. "Ooh really? I miss her. You must let me kn-" "Who do you think you are?" I hear from behind us. The three of us spin around and come face to face with a random girl.

"Sorry?" George questions. "Sorry Georgie, I'm not speaking to you." She says sweetly. "I'm talking to her." Her face hardens as she looks at me. "Why are you so close with Lando?" She asks, gettin closer to me. "Are you guys together? Did you sleep with him to get an F1 seat? Are you a whore for all the drivers?" She says, getting up in my face. "I'm sorry, excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are. Coming here into my face, in the middle of where I work and yell those obscene things at me. Firstly that's none of your fucking business and second, who the hell are you?" I spit back. "Security!" George yells and some muscly guys come running over. "Please escort her out of here." Lando says. "But baby." She says, looking at him. "Lady, I've never met you before. Leave." He says.

"What's going on here." I hear a strong, familiar voice behind me. "She," I spit "was just leaving." I look at her as she is dragged out the paddock. "Whore!" She yells at me "Are you ok." Max asks, walking up to me. "Yeah I'm fine. She just got up in my face and yelled at me." I sigh, hugging him. "Nah she did worse then yell at you. She said horrible things." Lando adds. I feel max tense in my arms as I let go. I give him a look and secretly take his hand, hoping to calm down my over protective boyfriend.