Lando Norris - Just dance

"So chat. What game should Y/n and I play today?" Lando asks from next to me. "Ooh I saw Just Dance. Please. That would be so much fun." I say to him. "Yeah, sounds fun. Let's alternate choosing songs." He says and chat begins to go crazy with excitement. "I go first." He continues with a smile. "Sure, whatever babe." I say with a smile.

Lando does have Just dance but the 2019 version. I didn't bother questioning why he has the game already. He starts it up as we get the app on our phones. "Ok first song I pick is.... this one by The Weekend. I feel it coming." He says. "Ooh ok sounds fun." I say. "Prepare to be beaten." Lando says cockily.

"I didn't even know mega star was a level. How are you so good at this." Lando complains after I beat him. I shrug my shoulders. "My choice." I say with a smile and scroll to Finesse by Bruno Mars. "Ok. Come on Lando, you can do this." He says to himself. "Ok, Lightening McQueen." I say with a small laugh as I pick my character and Lando picks his.

"You beat me. Again. This is unfair. I only get three stars and you're here getting Mega star." He complains. "Welp, I have been playing this game for years." I say with a laugh. "Oh wow. That's why you wanted to play it so bad. So you know you could beat me. You witch, come here." He says with a smile on his face. I turn to run but he I quicker and wraps his arms around my waist, beginning to tickle me.

"Apologize." He says while tickling me. "Never." I yell between my laughs. My sides begin to hurt from the tickling and the laughing. "Ok ouch babe that hurts." I say and he stops. "Sorry love." He says helping me up. "I'm also sorry. But not really." I smile. "Yeah, ok whatever." He smiles at me.