Daniel Ricciardo - First dance

"Danny?"I ask, trying to locate my fiancé. "Wassup." Daniel replies, walking out of our bedroom. "Don't forget our dancing lessons for our first dance start tomorrow." I reply looking up at him. "Oh yes. I am going to do so badly. I can't dance like that." He says sadly, sitting down next to me. "Hey, that's why we are going for lessons. So we can both learn how to dance like that." I say and pull him in for a hug. "You are going to do great." I say.

~

We walk into the studio and we greet the coach before getting to work. We started to discuss what dance we wanted to do and eventually decided on the waltz. As the coach started going through the steps I started remembering all those dancing classes I attended in high school.

She started helping Daniel with his footwork and I took the chance and started dancing around the studio. Even throwing in a spin turn. "Hello?" I hear and look up to see the coach waving at Daniel who seems to be mesmerized by me. I stop moving and look down, blushing. "Where did you learn to dance like that?" He asks. Walking up to me. "I did ballroom in high school. I was quite good actually." I say with a small laugh. "You always seem to amaze me babe." He says, kissing my cheek before we continue with the dance lessons.

"Wow Y/n you remember a lot." The coach says. "I did it for about four years and I loved every second of it." I say. "That's amazing. Do you remember this, maybe we can throw it in." She says and started doing natural and reverse turns. "Yes I do. Can we do them?" I ask looking at Daniel. He wearily nods his head. "It's fine, you'll learn quickly." I say to him, grabbing his hand as she teaches him the steps.

Eventually we have the whole routine down and we have picked the music. "This was a really good session, please go home and practice before our next class. I'll see you guys next week." Our instructor says. "Thank you so much. I'll definitely make sure he practices. See you next week, bye." I say as we walk out the studio and towards our car. "Watching you dancing was incredible. You move so smoothly. I wish I could have seen you in your prime during high school, dancing along." Daniel says as we climb into the car.

"I still have some videos my parents took from my shows on my laptop at home if you want to see them?" I suggest. Daniels face breaks out into the biggest smile. "I think that is the best thing youse told me all day, now let's get home immediately to I can watch every video you have." Daniel says, turning on the car and reversing out the parking spot before racing back home.

After the first video ends, Daniel doesn't say a word. He just stares at the laptop screen. "So? Did you like it?" I ask, worried about his reaction. "Like it? I absolutely loved it. You looked so incredible, floating across the floor. I'm a little jealous of that guy, I'll admit, but I'll let it slide since you hadn't met me yet." He says, throwing his signature wink my way. "Ah ok, I see how it is." I say with a laugh. "Yes, that's exactly how it's going to be. Now play the next video." Daniel demands, making me laugh and click on the next video.