Arthur Leclerc- Caught (request)

I walk up the stairs of the apartment building in almost the center of Monte Carlo. I eventually find the apartment belonging to my twin brother Arthur. I knock on the door. After a few minutes still no answer. I dig through my bag before eventually finding the key to the door. Opening the door I find the kitchen and living room empty.

My eyes wander to the handbag placed on the kitchen counter. "Strange." I say softly to myself. I think I know what's going on. I carefully walk over to my brothers closed bedroom door. "Hey Arthur." I say and open the door.

Arthur and the girl on his lap pull apart and looks at me with wide eyes. The girl sitting on his lap who just happens to be Valentine. Who has been my best friend for who knows how long and who also is Charlotte's little sister. A smile breaks out on my face and I see the both of them relax a little.

"Wow. This I would never have guessed. I'm not mad, just surprised." I say with a small smile. "Oh we were worried you were going to be very upset." Arthur says. "I just have one question." I say and they both look worried. "Arthur, what is it with you and Charles?" I ask. He looks confused, not knowing what I'm talking about. 

"What is it with the Leclerc boys and the Siné girls? Honestly?" I question, jokingly. They both laugh, including me. "I'll be back later Arthur. Have fun you two, but not too much fun. Bye!" I say with a smile before leaving the pair and continuing on with my day.