Liam Lawson - Twitch

This was a request. I hope you like it.

Slamming my laptop shut I get up and walk away from my desk. Tired from reading through all the emails from work. That's when I hear the door shut. "Hey baby." I hear Liam say. "Hi Liam. How was your day." I ask him as I walk over, wrapping him in a much needed hug. "Great, are you ok?" He asks, concerned. "I am now." I say, smiling up at him. He quickly kisses me. "Good. I'm going to stream soon. It will only be an hour and then we can watch a movie or something." He suggests. "Ok, sounds good." I smile at him.

I pack my work stuff away and begin making dinner since Liam should be done streaming soon. I finish cooking the pasta and leave it in the oven till Liam is finished streaming. Normally I wait for him to walk out of his gaming room since we have decided to keep our relationship private and I don't really want to walk in while he is streaming.

After about another forty five minutes Liam still hasn't come out of his gaming room. I grow worried, putting down my book and walk up to the door, since he said the stream would only be an hour. I open the door to find him still talking to his chat. "Oh." I softly say before quickly closing the door. "Crap." I say to myself. Walking away from the door. Then the door I front of me opens. Liam slips out and closes the door behind him.

"They saw you. Do you want to tell them?" He asks softly. "Yeah, we have almost been together for a year now. It's about time." I smile, placing my hand on my cheek. "I'm sorry I walked in. It's all my fault that we have to do this now." I say softly. "No no no no. It's fine. I'm not upset. If you don't want to do it now. We can wait." He says, concern filling his eyes. "No it's fine. We can do this. Together." I say, taking my hand in his.

He opens the door and walks in I follow him. He sits on his gaming chair and I sit on his lap. "Hi everyone." I greet. The chat goes crazy. "Guys. This is my gorgeous girlfriend y/n." He says, smiling at me. "I'm the same age as Liam." I say replying to one of the questions.

After a while of me answering all their questions we decided to end the stream. "Well that went great." Liam said as I get off his lap. "Yeah it did. Now there is dinner waiting in the kitchen." I say with a smile. As I walk out a hand grabs mine and pulls me back, into his solid chest. "I love you so much." He whispers into my ear. "I love you too." I say back, turning around in his arms. "And now I can finally show the world that you are mine." He says with his normal, dorky smile.