Lando Norris - Family (request)

I gaze down at the positive pregnancy test in my hands. A smile growing on my face, knowing that our family is expanding. I place the test back down in the bathroom, walking out. I hear small giggles bouncing around the house. I walk downstairs, following the source of the giggles.

I end up standing in front of my daughters play room, where all her toys are. Watching my husband, Lando play along with her. My smile grows as I watch my two favorite people. My daughter notices me and my heart melts at the ginormous smile on her face.

"Mommy, come play with me and daddy." She says, getting up and grabbing my hand. She pulls me next to Lando where I sit down. "Hi baby." Lando smiles softly at me. "Hi Love." I smile back. "Honey, would you mind coming to sit here for a second." I say to my daughter and she sits on my lap. "Mommy has something very important to tell you two." I say and look at Lando, his face is covered in concern and confusion.

"How do you feel about having a baby brother or a baby sister?" I softly ask my daughter, so Lando doesn't hear me. "Yes. Please mommy." She says loudly. "As long as it's a brother." She continues and Lando's eyes fly wide open. My daughter clambers off my lap and continues playing with her toys. Lando pulls me to stand up and walks me outside the room.

"You're pregnant?" He questions. "Yes I am." I smile and his smile grows bigger. "Yes. This is amazing." Lando says, swinging me around. "Babe!" I yell, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. He eventually puts me down, placing his hands on my waist. "I would never drop you, my love. I am just so happy right now. We are growing our family together, you and me like we always talked about." He says, his eyes filling with joy.

"Me too, I'm so happy and I love you so much." I say to him. "I love you too, baby." He says and leans down to kiss me. "Eww mommy, daddy stop." We hear causing us both to giggle. "Come here my darling." Lando says bending down to pick her up. "I want a hug too." She says crossing her arms and the two of us wrap her up in our arms in a group hug.