Oscar Piastri- Crush

Hi, this was a request and I hope you enjoy it. Also I'm so happy that Oscar won the F2 championship, how is he not in F1 yet? It annoys me. Anyways, happy reading.

"Ok so we are filming a video for the social media team now and then we have some time to chill till the next interview." I read off the clipboard in my hands as I walk down the paddock, Oscar walking next to me listening to what we have in store for today. "Ok sounds good. Any idea what we are filming?" He asks. "I actually have no idea." I say, both of us laugh. "I guess we are about to find out." He says as we arrive where the team agreed to meet.

As I watch Oscar and Robert film the video I find myself staring at Oscar. Since I have been his assistant we have spent so much time together and I have developed a crush on him. His laugh bounces around the room causing a small smile to cover my face. He always makes me smile. Looking down at my clipboard I absentmindedly begin sketching his name in the top corner of the page. I smile as I add small hearts all over. "Y/n?" I hear, looking up to find Oscar standing there. "You ready to go?" He asks. "Yes, um, lets go." I say, clutching the clipboard close to my chest as we walk out back to the prema motorhomes.

The whole way back we discuss who we think will do well this weekend. "Zhou has been looking strong recently." Oscar says as we walk into the motorhome and he flops onto the couch. "Yes but so have you. You've been doing very well." I say sitting across from him. "Yeah, thanks. Do you mind if I see the schedule for the rest of the day?" He asks. "Yes of course." I say and hand over the clip board without thinking. As soon as he takes it I remember my stupid little doodle and my heart rate begins to speed up.

"Wait." I say, standing up but I see the look on his face and he has seen it already. "Were you doodling my name? With little hearts too? That's so adorable." He says, teasing me with a small smile on his face. My checks feel hot and I look down. "L-look Oscar, I'm sorry." I say. I hear him stand up. Softly, fingers find their way under my chin and lift my head. "Hey, you don't have to feel sorry. I think it's cute and it also gives me the confidence to tell you that I really like you. I have for a while but haven't found the courage to tell you." He softly says. "You do?" I question. "Of course I do. You're smart and beautiful and really funny." He says making me blush again. "Here I'll prove it to you." He continues and without another word he closes the gap between us, softly kissing me.