IT'S NOT ALL ROSES

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

Sunlight kisses my skin as I stand in front of the window. The chirping of the birds and the sound of the wind are so relaxing, with a calming melody and a natural lullaby. I sense my core when my eyes are closed, and I live happily inside myself for these rare moments of solitude.

I float aimlessly on calm waters, paddling, at peace with the fluidity of time, as if I were a kid on summer vacation. Soon after, I'm back in the moment, the shuffling of the trees blending with the birds' sweet high notes. In my mind's eye, I'm with them, singing on the rooftops, breathing deeply, and watching the world come into view.

But my head still goes back to last night..

"Don't persuade me into punishing you like this".

"We both know that it could get worse next time, yeah?".

Lisa is so sexy.

I bit my lip as she pulled me to her chest, as I laid on top of her, fully naked.

"You're making me this possessive". Her hands moved down to my ass squeezing it, her voice remaining husky as she spoke, making shivers go up and down my spine. "These red marks on your ass are the red trails of my jealousy over you".

"You're mine, Jennie".

My gaze moves back to my wife who was peacefully sleeping in bed.

Lisa looked like a goddess, who had a sanctuary image of heaven written on her face, just for the sake of existing. A shaky breath comes out as I bite my lip. 

She's so possessive, dangerous, and I am so in love.

So addicted.

I wore a dress today, that showed my body just perfectly.

An important meeting was set today in the Manoban's house.

The one place that looked like nothing but a castle full of glorious traditions, and beauty.

I chose to wear a red dress that is my favorite. Its detailed little rose pattern gave me a dark romantic vibe. The milk-made square neckline, along with the ruching along the sides of the dress to accentuate curves, added just the right amount of girly femininity.

And people out there like roses and birds. Simple feelings and normal words. I like darkness. Her darkness.

I prefer seeing darkness take ahold of my body; like a cricket in a silent shallow night, I want to jump around the earth and pretend like I'm in space. Roses aren't as bright as they seem, they are dark and seductive.

And Lisa used to bring me flowers.

Fresh wildflowers from beyond the Walls that are surrounding us.

Precious red roses from the gardens in the back of this castle. And I would press them in a book so that they might live forever. Delicate papery petals that could brighten my day with just a peek between the pages.

It's foreign to their brains but to our hearts, it's nostalgic, as we grow older together.

It's the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever to see a devil fall in love. And you should be terrified because the devil is always willing to go to the depths of hell for love.

"Good morning, my dear wife". Before me stands the mesmerizing Lisa, who gently stroked my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"Good morning, my love".