BAMBAM; BATLLING THE SCARS

Bambam's POV タニ因

In the middle of the temporary silence, I sit and close my eyes.

The devil was tempting me to go for her throne. Lisa's throne? But, how can I ever betray such a broken soul like hers?

The soul that collected me into her universe- That I knew from the start had its way of darkness. The blinding light around me fades away as I reach out for light.

Darkness became merrier- the hollow sound of the night marks away the screams of evilness. And, I can't help it.

I can't help but fight every demon that tries to awaken my senses. Those demons felt like they were shining silver on my face when Lisa smiled like gold at me.

Harsh lectures surround me for breathing in the poisonous widow of the night.

As I open my eyes, the door opens with the most unforeseen view of Violet.

The blonde was staring at me, wrecking me with her beauty.

"Bambam?' She calls out my name.

"Yeah?".

"When will Lisa be back?". She walks closer, her eyes roaming around the office with no purpose.

Her emerald eyes meet my curious ones, and I look away. "She's coming soon".

"Will she?".

I look up once again and conceal the beating sound of my heart into the heavy darkness that I was being pulled into. "Yes".

With every step she takes, I remain a hostage to my silence.

"Do you think she loves her that much?". She whispers, and I've seen the way Violet awaited the presence of Lisa. She waited every night for her to come back, and deep inside it tore her apart. Cause she knew Lisa wasn't the one to stay.

My eyebrows furrow together in confusion, "Why would it matter?". I stand up.

"I thought Ruby would be like everyone else". Violet took a deep breath, "But, apparently she was the girl with the golden smile, that made Lisa chase after her".

"Violet, you knew that Lisa would never feel this way about you". I calmly approached the woman who was only centimeters apart from me.

"And especially you". I admitted. "You're the only girl who kept her guard up, refusing to fall for anything that is.. her".

"What changed that now?". I sadly asked.

"I don't know Bambam". She shrugged her head, "I expected her to come back.. and to at least—". I felt myself getting angry, "And to at least what? Say goodbye?".

Violet finally looks up in shock, "You know that there is no goodbye in this, cause whether you wanted her or not. She will come back".

"But..". I faintly smiled at her, "She won't come alone".

I can see the corner of Violet's eyes, desire to pour out tears— in the most silent scream. But, she knew that there was no point in crying for someone, she knew she could never have.

For the past weeks, I've been doing my best to avoid Violet.

I knew somewhere inside of me, I was starting to like this woman in a very not good way— and I can't help but feel torn about someone who belonged to Lisa.

The one who was a sister to me.

And yes, Lisa belongs to no one.

But they belong to her.