THE TASTE OF REVENGE

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

Eleven years later.

The queen has arrived, and for what? Revenge?

But when it comes to revenge. I feel like it's the need for a mad hatter.

Someone who lived almost half of his or her life, trying to find a way to cope with what it feels like to be forgotten.

But, revenge was like a rat gnawing at its soul, relentless, unceasing, it could only be stopped by the cold steel of a rat trap, a trap he would devise itself.

The need for revenge was like an abscess on the skin of the soul that could only be cured by the cruel sharp steel point of revenge.

Festering like a septic wound, and the only effective antibiotic is cold hard revenge. Savage. Spiteful. A dish best served cold.

Unforgiving.

It would bear a grudge until it died or took revenge, whichever came first. Settling old scores.

Brutal.

Callous.

Satisfying.

Empty.

Pointless.

Excessive.

Mean spirited.

It appealed to its twisted and dark sense of humor.

And I don't mean the same woman who my father destroyed.

I meant the woman who didn't know any 'father' in this business.

And after years of chasing, working, and planning. I've reached my father's filthy building.

As I'm now in the mid of my forties and a woman who was reaching the skyscrapers, hoping she would bring the truth.

Back to reality, I walked.

My sons and bodyguards walked along my side as we entered the building.

I was met by the heavy silence of the building

"Hey, ma'am-- Miss Lisa". The receptionist gulped hard.

"Manoban, I need to see him". I rasped.

"He has a meeting right now. I will let you guys up and then you can have a seat and wait for him--". I clenched my jaw and slammed my hand down her desk.

"Do you know who I am?".

"I'm afraid I do, but--".

"You either let us in or we barge into his nasty office". I frowned.

She swallowed hard. "I can't go against the rules here ma'am".

I smiled sarcastically. "So you won't let us in?".