MOONLIGHT

3 Weeks later.

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

Blue thin lines covered the sky, as I felt the touch of the moon rub against my cold skin, like a savior; the smell of freedom deposited my standards and emptiness, it became so cruel. Following the gaze of the sky, I entered the rich mansion or huge palace. Always money and new projects covered their mortal lives and situations; I could smell the luxuriousness.

I would follow with being someone who did succeed. But never as someone who is there to end up with a laugh.

Businessmen and women entered the huge palace as Bambam followed.

"Do you think I will spot some pretty lady tonight?". He asked and lit his joint.

I trailed my gaze against the crowd and saw a woman's body that was beautiful and turned to the opposite from me. She had a blue dress on - that captured her body through the palace, and to the outer atmosphere outside.

She slowly turned around and met my gaze.

Ruby..

'What was she doing in such an event that was about business and its leaders?'.

I took the joint from him and placed it on my lips before slowly hooking myself with the smoke that embraced my lungs.

A small smile grazed us both as she approached me.

"Lisa, I'm glad you're here". The one and only owner of the palace stood in front of me, with a woman from beside him, which I was never interested in looking at.

"Same here". I replied professionally and felt Ruby's sweet scent - enter my nostrils. She stood beside me and raised her head to the other man. A smile craving her lips as she speaks, "It feels good to finally meet you, Mr. Noble".

"Oh, Ruby. How nostalgic is it to meet you?". He chuckled and shook her hand.

I gritted my teeth and took the eyes of the woman from beside him. He noticed before smiling, "Well Lisa, this is my daughter. Alexandra".

I felt Ruby's eyes follow me as I slowly pull the other woman's hand into mine. Slowly, but surely I teased Ruby as I pulled Alexandra's hand against mine. I kissed her knuckles and pulled back before whispering, "It's all my pleasure to meet you, beautiful".

"Such a gentlewoman". Alexandra's voice echoed calmly.

Her green gaze met my silver rotten one. The smile she was spreading wasn't very innocent, it was dark - full of flair and a sensation she was trying to expose. I pulled my hand back and smiled, feeling the presence of Ruby closer, made my smile widen.

My eyes locked with the fired-up woman, and they were so enchanting against the chandelier's light view.

They were soft - but turned dark once I kept on staring at them.

"Sorry, haven't introduced you yet to Miss Ruby". The old man's voice tried to break the tension, but it was very visible to anyone who walked by. Ruby and I had this ice-breaking tension, that might never end up so easily.