ROME; THE CASTLE

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

Rome.

There is nothing I can't say about this beautiful city. From the greens and flowers to the people who looked like goddesses. Everything about this place screamed - beauty.

I was staring out the window, and for the first time. I didn't feel like being brainwashed. I knew what I wanted which was protecting her. Protecting Lisa and her mother from the evil wishes that wanted to be fulfilled, but not by me.

The car pulled into a driveway, that led us into huge black gates, with gold tracing two letters; LM

My heart skipped a beat knowing the other woman was inside this massive castle that was protected by bodyguards.

"We're here ma'am". The driver indicated after the long drive. I smiled warmly at him, despite the heavy feeling inside my chest.

Black suits welcomed me and motioned for me to enter the castle. They were following me until I was in. Normally they just avoid my eyes, but they had this welcoming look that made me feel at ease.

"Miss Manoban will be in with you shortly". One of them said, which made the others bow in respect, leaving me here, all alone studying the castle as if I was meant to stay in it - and could forever make a difference?

They always say that Paris is the city of love, but the scent of romance is groomed around this city, which made me feel the poison leave my body slowly and be crushed by the power of love. Love?

"Miss Jennie". A guy who looked my age greeted me. "You must be the one Miss Lisa has been talking about". He smiled politely and motioned for me to sit.

"I'm Pablo, Pablo Hernandez". He introduced himself, and I noticed the tattoo on the side of his neck. He carried a thick accent, which beamed away that he was Italian.

"Lisa talks about me?".

He nodded, "Actually Miss Lisa—".

"You're here". The only voice that my heart recalled said from behind me. I stood up and met her enchanting eyes once again, and oh how I loved staring at them.

And there she was, Lisa Manoban, the woman who shook my walls down and made me pretend to not fall. "Yes, indeed I am".

She looked at Pablo, giving him half a glare which made him smirk. "Pablo, what did you say to our guest?".

"Nothing yet". His eyes widened in realization and then he shrugged his head, "I meant, nothing that I can say". Lisa grinned at him.

"Jennie". She husked, "This is Pablo, one of my men. And you could say he's like a brother to me. He takes care of all of my business here in Italy".

I nodded and switched my gaze to Pablo who was smiling widely at us. "Lisa, I didn't know you had good taste in—". She smacked the back of his head making him wince in pain.

"I didn't know that you liked to say stuff that makes me want to cut your balls off, Mister Hernandez". She whispered to him, but I could hear her. I giggled and watched how his face became pale.