HER; GANGSTA

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

"You make me believe you once, and then step back, feeling stupid for doing so". I admitted and watched Jennie's eyes reflect hurt. "Honestly, what do you just want from me?".

She stepped closer with a teary gaze.

"What do I want? I want you".

"You just have to trust me in this.. only this time, please Lisa". The beautiful woman that I grew to love, connected our foreheads and I parted my lips— closed my eyes, almost being careful to whisper. "And why do I have to trust you..?". I opened them once again, watching the way I affected her.

"Because I love you..".

I bit my bottom lip to not cry— but Jennie won the race of embracing her tears endlessly.

"Hell, if not taking a bullet for the one you love, isn't an act of love then I don't know what that is..". I managed to crack a smile, despite the rollercoaster of emotions as she spoke, "Since day one, I never wanted to witness my fall".

"I knew beauty groomed in the way love beholds every tear, but you're just the only exception to my nights Lisa". Jennie shrugged her head, and ran her hand on my shoulder and to my chest, "The monster they saw, isn't just as tough as they say. Cause you're beautiful..".

"You're beyond beautiful Lisa".

My cheeks started to heat up, and I felt myself chuckling as she smiled up at me. "I thought I was the one who's supposed to be romantic here".

Jennie rolled her eyes and turned around, in the motion of walking away but I pulled her wrist to spin her around, so she can face me. And as our chests bumped. I smiled to myself, "Both can play the game of chasing, but in the end, you come back to me..".

Her gaze caressed my soul, and what left me speechless— is the way my body reacted to her.

"I always do". Jennie pulled me a little bit closer, "What's confusing me is, why you aren't fucking me on the table yet".

A mischievous smile played on my lips, and I felt amusement indeed.

"Is that what you want Jennie?".

"Yes".

The twinkle that played in her cat eyes, made my body shiver with excitement. And I knew it, I didn't want her this way tonight.

"What are you waiting for Manoban?".

Did she see the hesitation in my eyes?

"Don't you want this..?".

She started to pull away— the bridge between us became full of a sense of deception. But, I managed to stand still. "Yes, but not this way".

"What do you mean?".

I stepped closer, giving her the most sincere look before speaking, "I don't want us to do this, with any way of us regretting it".

Jennie looked down, as I raised her chin so our eyes can meet. "Look at me, Jennie". And when she did, I smiled. "I want you".

"Then what's stopping you from claiming me?".

"I want to make love to you". My heart jumps at the way she's looking at me.

And in between heaven and hell, the two of us deceive the effort of what we were born with. And I've never liked the idea of loving the sweet sense of kissing her this much. The flow was slowly riding between us, and I can feel the way her body heated.