IN HEAVEN; LOVE COLLIDES

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

Step by step, it will all fall into place.

I was waiting for the other woman, who was still inside with the doctor.

Time became my enemy as I waited patiently for her outside. I clicked my tongue on the back of my teeth anxiously. My heart was rapidly beating, eyes focused on the door meanwhile I rubbed my palms together.

Am I seriously letting my guards down for her?

Giving her my time when I could do something better than waiting..

Since day one, I knew something about Jennie attracted me. Maybe it was the way she danced in perfect lines - or the way she pulled my gaze shamelessly on her body.

But was it only her body.. or her soul?

I was so caught up with my thoughts, that I didn't notice her open the door softly.

My calm face, radiated silence. She looked up and sighed, "The r-results will come out in a few days". Jennie proceeded to say above a whisper, Why did she look so scared?

"You shouldn't attend the meeting today then, you need to rest". I said, but she shrugged her head softly. "No, I wanna do this".

I gave her a 'Are you sure?' look, which she nodded at. Ruby carefully placed her hand at my arm before speaking, "Please, let me do this". Her eyes showed sympathy, but did I ever believe them?

No.

I nodded and followed my train of thoughts once again as we left the hospital.

-

The meeting was less boring and stressful than I expected. We met up with the executive producers of the next show, here in Paris. My silence made the others question me because my opinion was always stated in meetings.

Somehow, I didn't feel like it. I just wanted to get away from here.

"Without further discussions, How about we all now visit the set?".

They all looked at me, I clicked the pen I was holding anxiously and nodded.

Later on, I got a call from Bambam, I blinked as he spoke,"Everything is under control Lisa, don't worry".

"I expected a storm, to occur because of the tension between the groups, Bam". I bit my lip, as models started to fill in the place.

"Yes I know, but it's all under control". He admitted, and I trusted Bambam, he never failed me. He always had his way of solving things. "But that's not why I called". I heard him sigh.

"Lisa, she's here". I raised my eyebrows and held the phone close to my ear, to listen closely. As I opened my mouth to speak, the face that I never wanted to see in my life again. Was there, right in front of me.

"Joy..?".

I gulped, this can't be her.

My eyes blinked in a daze, the feeling of betrayal consuming every part of me, my insides were flaming up with so much agony.

The woman who broke my heart was now standing right in front of me, still not being fully aware of my presence. She was talking to one of the managers of the set.