WITH YOU; I'M SHAMELESS

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

"Provoke, and manipulate the beast that you see, when you are; the pretty star".

"Hold the beast, run your words against its face with; honey".

"In the end; cut through the beast's chest like you own its; heart".

Words and flashbacks curved around my head, every lie facing me like a blank wall. While my tongue rolled against my bottom lip with an empty hunger.

Emotions, confusion. Why are they now, here?

*Flashback On 畏衣*

"Little pretty face..". His face inches closer to mine, words filled with bullets, while I was tied down with silence.

"They say monsters could appear at night; ride on a skyscraper and behold the ground with growls. But who are you to all of this..?".

"Such a pretty face, a mind owned by the devil. Do you think you can face the beast?".

"Yes". I muttered, with a steady voice.

He leaned in closer, eyes meeting mine in a thundering clash. Red sparkling around the scene, the scenery of devotion and silence took over.

"But what if this stops you..?". He looked down, his hand reaching above my heart.

"Will it stop you, Ruby?".

"No". I bit my lip, "It shouldn't".

With one last blink, I carried myself away from the tension of the room. My dreams were crashing, reminiscing my wishes as my heart echoed with betrayal. In the end..

May fortune be by my side.

Not love.

*Flashback Off きうは*

Evilness crowded the club with red, while my lips shone through the silver torn pieces of the awakened strangers.

My body screamed with the lustful gaze I narrowed into the open.

With a heart full of emptiness, my body danced in a halo, my lips sinking into the depth of my teeth. While my hips whined into the thin air, my angel crawled into the corner, meanwhile, the devil hugged my curves, as the song played.

"No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now".

The doors of the club opened, my eyes going wide as I was once again met with the pierced gaze of the beast.

"No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now".

In an instant, my heart betrayed my bottled thoughts, an introvert scent interluded me.