THE WAR OF ANGELS II; HER SCREAMS

Lisa' POV ポ遠じ

"Does he seriously think you're just an angel?". Moonbyul smirked at me.

"Yes, but the sad truth is; that I've always lived like the devil. So, Marlon is sitting on the right trap".

"Lisa is right everyone". Chungha's voice beamed with sincerity at me.

"This man thinks that he is at ease the more time passes by, we are leaving an empty yard for him and his dogs to play in— he obviously knows that Lisa will find him. But, let's hope that he doesn't do as such a thing to her girlfriend".

"Why did he kidnap her in the start?". Namjoon questions.

"He didn't". I clenched my jaw while staring ahead. "He planned the trap. And Jennie went running to him".

"How?".

"Marlon knows where my father is". My words came out bitter, but the pain behind every word that I said, was like a ray of sunshine hidden behind heavy rain.

"The man who disappeared all of a sudden, and left everything behind. My father.. is found by another man who despises my existence".

"Is that the reason she went running to him?". Jimin asks.

"Yes". Bambam for the first time speaks. "When I got to Jennie, she was already on her way to his Castle. And let me tell you that Marlon's men are surrounding the whole area".

"Did you go alone?". Hwasa asked.

"Yes". He managed to answer, "I thought that going alone won't attract any attention".

"But, when I had her.. she already has slipped away from me". Guilt traced my best friend's face. He slowly looks up to see my reaction, but I was only staring at him emptily.

"Wasn't Chaeyoung supposed to drug Marlon?". I questioned the two who looked more guilty than ever. Chaeyoung and Bambam.

"I did". Answered Chaeyoung, "He collapsed on the couch when I left him".

"That means there is a third party involved". Namjoon frowns.

"Who could that be?". Soyeon looked at me, seeming really puzzled.

"Rick". Our heads turned to the silent woman; Seulgi. "Rick found out that Chaeyoung had no good intentions. And maybe, there is a clear evidence to all of this".

"What do you mean?". I raised my eyebrows.

"The man got dragged into deals with Marlon, that cost millions of dollars. It was a game of winning a lost cause". She explained, "I asked a friend of mine about all of this, and it's obvious that the weed was fake".

"So Marlon was winning and gaining millions of dollars over Fake Weed?". Suga commented, with a smile that screamed 'Unbelievable'.

"Not only Marlon, but Rick as well". Seulgi confirms.

"Now I know that they are partners or whatever". Soyeon starts, "But, don't you guys think that the whole idea of them suddenly working together as something pretty suspicious?".

"And it's ridiculous". Namjoon speaks, "Why would they sell fake weed when real weed actually exists all over South America and by crazy numbers?".

"That is.. unless it's a set up". V smiles, and Moonbyul returns it; "Son of a bitch knew what he was doing". The woman angrily muttered.

"Rick made this whole set up for Marlon so he can fall right into the trap". I hummed at Solar.