RUNAWAY

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

There was an intense part of me that wanted to risk it all. To pass by every car and to feel the wind hustle against my car as I drive us through the nerve between heaven and hell.

A sweet downfall - that meets the skyline and falls back into Saturn.

But was it Saturn?

The planet of love that is? How could love ever come close to lust and desire?

I started the car as my car came back to life. A smile made its way to my face once Ruby's scared motionless face embraced me. "L-Lisa, what are you doing..?". She questioned.

"Don't be an afraid little kitten. You won't die tonight".

I made a U-turn and accelerated once the view of the night streets - were wide and so crowded, yet silent with the people who walked by timelessly in front of my eyes.

This is the thing that didn't make me feel a part of the crowd.

I became a person that had a name. A one that was known worldwide. Written and crafted against newspapers, but never said by any concern.

"Can I ask, why am I in this position?". She pointed to her inappropriate position since she was on my lap as I drove.

We were stopping at a red light already. And so, I turned my cold gaze to meet her curious one. "So I can fuck you right while I drive".

She didn't have any time to talk.

Because I stepped foot on the gas and made the car accelerate through New York streets like a crazy woman who carried her desires away with her.

Jennie tightened her hold against me and was almost hugging me as I drove through the streets towards the highway.

Her breathing hitting my skin as she lay in my chest. I closed my eyes for a second; smelling her scent that made me go crazy.

My other hand made its way to her ass once we were on the highway.

I pulled her slowly closer to me. Needing to want to feel her closure more than anything else. "L-Lisa.. aren't you drunk..?".

I chuckled, "Stop trying to find excuses to get away from me Ruby..".

"I don't want to die tonight with someone like you—". I cut her off, "A lot of girls are dying to be in your spot. So stop whining".

"I'm not one of them..". She pulled back a little to look at my reaction, but I shrugged it away.

Isn't this what my mind chose? To run after a woman that is too stubborn for her good.

Without speaking, I squeezed her ass hard as she moaned my name. "L-Lisa, w-we can't do this while I'm on this position—".

I lifted her dress a little and ran my fingers against her thigh. Her breath hitched on her throat as I didn't give her any glance or hope of me getting affected by her nonsense talk.

I ran my fingertips on her soft skin, her body slowly melting and giving up against my skillful hands.

I pushed harder on the gas once her soft lips met my neck. Sucking and biting - while running soft kisses against my skin.