FIXING HER THRONE

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

"You have the audacity to call me annoying when you poured your drink on my dress?!".

"I told you it was a mistake!". Jisoo lashed back at Chaeyoung with a devilish smirk, "Get over it".

Chaeyoung nodded, "I'm totally over it".

The next thing the woman did was pour her drink on a shocked and confused Jisoo. "What the hell?". She exclaimed.

"Get over it".

I laughed at the two, but Lisa cleared her throat and turned to me. "Baby?".

"Yes?".

"It's time for the surprise. Are you ready?".

I took a deep breath and nodded shakily.

Lisa motioned for her men to bring in a woman, that didn't look that old, but indeed the same woman who I saw in her house and had that deep conversation with.

The Maid.

I stared at her with confusion.

"Jennie, meet your aunt..".

"Marie Kim". My throat got dry, tears threatening to fall down endlessly.

"We have met before..". I said, and walked closer to her. "But why..?".

"Why haven't you told me that you were my aunt..? Why did it take you that long to tell me?". I gulped hard and shrugged my head. My heart beating rapidly as I looked at her.

"Tell me why!". I shook her shoulders as tears ran down my face.

"Because I didn't believe it in the start!". She shakily said, "I couldn't believe my eyes, and didn't believe Lisa when she told me that your name was Jennie Kim.. that you were..".

She started crying as well, "My s-sister's daughter".

I looked down at the ground.

"I was in pain.. all by myself". I started, inhaling heavily. "I thought I had no one but that wasn't the truth".

"You were there all along, watching me break by myself".

"Jennie". Lisa placed her hand on my waist. "Breathe, my love".

And so I did. Heavily.

"How did you find out?". I asked my wife.

"Remember that day I payed a visit to ask about where Kai is?". She asked, I looked at Kai who nodded at me seriously.

"Yeah I do".

"I saw a picture of young Marie and knew that it seemed similar, so I did my researches with the help of V and found out". As of now, Irene and her group were gazing at me softly.

Moonbyul and Solar held each other and smiled at me.

I turned to my aunt.

"I'm so sorry, Jennie..". She pulled me into her arms, and her warmth reminded me of my mother's-- I broke down even more and hugged her back.

How the night have turned.

And, there is a beauty that comes cascading down the moon or the sky at night. There is a healing silence of the wind once you let it wash away all of your fears, all of your scars, and all of your pain. I found myself falling that night of October for someone who has faced the whole world with a smile. With gloomy and dreamy like eyes; Lisa cried silently every night for her father.