RED LIPS

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

"Kill your target by success, not revenge". The same words flew inside my head like the nurturing feeling it gave to me. Certainly, my heart avoided the hustle break of every fall. Blaming myself for people's madness into business probably will never be on my list of worries for now. My demanding fingers ran in circles against the grey folder.

"Ma'am, he's here". My secretary declared before bowing and pushing the door open for him.

Bambam stood against the door frame with a smile, opening his arms as he certainly trailed with speaking. "Don't I get a hug?".

I cracked a smile and shrugged, "Not now, I'm not in the mood you idiot". He pouted before sitting in front of my huge disk.

"Well, tell me. Why is the CEO all moody today?".

"The last deal we lost..". I started, clasping my hands in the moment of sorrow. "Have affected the opinion of people on the rates we've had for the last few months. And I don't mean it like, as if the products, did any less degree into the market. But somehow something is irritating me about all of this". I pointed out.

"Which is?".

"Kim Jong-In". I blankly answered and slowly leaned in, placing the folder in front of him.

"What does Kai have to do with all of this?". My best friend looked in between me and the grey peaked, a folder with confusion.

"Kai, have certainly embraced the weakness, or let me not say that". I sighed and walked up to the ranged sky behind the windows. "Using the percentage of rates in the market, and the little convicts of the numbers written on walls, won't get him anywhere".

"So what's the point, sis?". Bambam asked.

"The point is, you see here. On the folder in front of you". I said as he hummed, " Is how Kai has been deactivating his newly made products. Choosing a secret agent to sabotage me. And we are talking here about the products. Not only the value of them". I added.

"What if Kai won't step back from this game?".

"Good question". I implied before smiling wickedly at the people from below the end of the New York crowd.

"Then we will announce war".

-

10:30 P.M

Walking past the guests that surrounded the sinful man's house, was me, Bambam, and his group, nearing us with the bodyguards. A fan of groups? Hell, anyone might think of that about me. But no, I simply wanted to show him that when it's war. There is no end to any of the suffering for the other man.

I'm Lisa, the girl who was born to be a Manoban.

I don't run silly games, I run business with the tip of my heels. It ain't an easy game after all.

"Ma'am do you have an invitation card?". A huge man in a black suit asked.

"But we aren't here to party, we are here for business..". Bambam started to talk but I stopped him, before smiling in a fake way, at the bodyguard. "Trust me, Kai knows who I am". I winked and pushed past him as the others followed me.