DEPRAVED; BUT I WILL FIX IT

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

Depraved.

You can describe Lisa as the most depraved woman, you will ever meet. Her walls were higher than the plain throne she owned. The crown she sat on, was marked by her beauty- her tongue that could say a lot of things meaningful yet hurtful. And yet, I'm still here in Rome.

Rome and depraved- are two common words that match Lisa. She's a lover of Rome and a depraved billionaire who wrecked my world down. And all I could do is be fascinated by how low my walls became.

I wonder why I fall in love with the beauty that comes with the mind, I fell for someone who mercifully stores warmth, it's enchanting because love never had limits. Nobody, no race, was there to stop love. But, I can only question fate and what it holds for me. Was fate that promising?

Of course, not.

I view my steps as a leading way— something so destructive among those men who looked me up and down, and smiled at my cherry scent. I realized, that Henry picking Ruby instead of Jennie. Isn't that bad at all. Ruby can be a beautiful, cold-hearted — stubborn woman. But, behind all of the seductive red lipstick, I was only Jennie.

Jennie, who fell helplessly and couldn't scream at the web that she was trapped in. Ruby laughed and found it arousing for Lisa to still hold on to me, until this moment.

Maybe it's being conflicted between two personalities- in one human.

Once I entered, I was immediately entranced by the privilege of this woman. Who had such a pleasing look— Lisa immediately welcomed me into her arms. Her strong scent made me close my eyes. A light chuckle left her lips, "Missed me that much?".

I pulled away and looked up at her. Fighting back a smile, but rolled my eyes. "Don't be so full of yourself".

"Then how about having me fully inside of you?". My eyes widened. The bodyguard cleared his throat and Lisa realized what she said was loud enough to make the man look away from us. My cheeks heated up at the twinkle in her eyes— her hand fell on my waist, soothing me with her gentle touch.

We were in such a fancy hotel— It was tucked away in a crescent-shaped cove with miniature villas spread out along the beach and a low-rise reception area almost lost in a miniature jungle of exotic shrubs and flowers.

There was a doughnut-shaped swimming pool with a bar in the inner ring and stools poking up just above the level of the water. The whole place seemed to be asleep. This was certainly true of the few guests I could see, lying motionless on night beds. This is so romantic.

Who knew Lisa was this romantic?

"Do you like the place?". She led me to a table of two and moved the chair for me to sit.

I felt my heart melting at how gentle she is. "It's beautiful here".

She clapped her hands, with a rose in between her teeth. The music started to play very slowly and gently. It was a mix of a French-Italian song. The type of music that is very classic and not very modern. Which made me smile briefly. "You're so silly, yet romantic". I commented.

"This is only the beginning, my amour". And as silly as it sounds, my heart skipped a beat.

Lisa grinned and intertwined our hands together on the table, taking a deep sigh before speaking; "Jennie". Her voice wasn't firm like the one she used when we first met.