HOUSE FULL OF; HER DOMINION

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

We kiss.

And the darkness took over everything. It sucked the glowing marrow from the lights on the stage, plucked the stars that I've seen in her eyes-- her sky like a land baron fingering grapes from the vine. Not even the sun was spared as it plunged to the ground never to return.

The darkness came and brought with it the haunts and spooks that gather at our doors at night pleading to be let in. My demons were dancing in the middle of the fireworks inside my heart.

And, maybe it's something about the way she looked me in the eye when my knee parted her legs only to settle in between them. We are abandoned now in this never-ending night. We are the two sinners, who found desire in being incomplete.

Her rocky words that made me fall apart once--were forgotten and have now become the play of something long forgotten. We have killed the blue rays around our hearts and proceeded with loving each other. Hard, and passionate was the kiss, and something worse was how wet she was getting for me.

I can feel it.

"Daddy". She moaned against my mouth.

"Hmm?".

"I'm getting wet".

I pulled away and smirked beneath the dim light. "And what about it?".

Jennie wraps her legs around me and looks me in the eye- the glint of lust evident in her eyes that I feel myself surrendering to her-- in every way.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want the whole club to hear me--". I cut her off, and smile widely. "I don't just want that. I want the whole wide world to know that you're mine". I pull her bottom lip in between my teeth and bite slightly on it-- making her moan in return.

She pulls away, and I groan.

This woman is so stubborn.

"What now?".

"What about the horny men?". She innocently looks at me, "If they hear my moans and come closer and see me here, being fucked by you. What if they fantasize about me? Would you want that?". Jennie knows what she is doing.

She was trying to print the picture of other men fantasizing about her inside of my head. And, I was left in my train of thought and felt myself getting angry.

Possessive?

Call it being very demanding to have someone's love and attention, all the time.

I'm the person who will make such a pretty woman like her think that she has won the war, even though it was just a little battle, with me.

I pull away and watch her innocence lecture me bravely. "No one is going to fantasize about you. You are fully mine, understood?". I whisper and watch her nod, but none of that can ease my nerves. I pulled her by her wrist and started to make my way out of the club.

Jennie was testing my cold waters; and if she wanted to get away from me, she would have to swim in my deep ocean, and if resisting was on her side, then she can try to run.

But, I was already inside her heart-- enchanting every cell in her body like an addicting drug.. There was no escape to my hell, and my tongue will be her sweet heaven.

Her shoulders weren't shrinking in fear or anything-- She looked curious.

Very curious with the brightest smile on her face. Her brightness didn't match the darkness in my eyes. And, I tried to hide away the twinkle of joy in my eyes.