ARMS AROUND YOU

A Week Later.

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

A toxic feeling settled against the honey that I tried to taste against my mouth. The race of becoming the nothing in between everything followed me like a desirable need. And all I had to do, was feel myself sink as my walls tighten against the storm of the future.

I'm a monster they say.

The one who chose to guide herself through the unknown to become something she never wanted. And just like rain, they saw the friction and the heat in between the grip I had against myself.

It was like, I was holding my hand and assuring myself that I will be okay, even though I never was.

I'm a monster. A small whip of glory against a fuzzy thought. I became discriminated against to the heavy mountain's peak. And I've been falling by myself - trying to escape my thoughts but I would feel like nothing and become everything they see.

Just like my own revival, they tried to suspect my innocence.

I held the cup of tea in hand, as it vaporized through the air. Monitoring the big glass in front of me and the vision of holding an empire in the middle of a crowded city.

I was facing the huge glass with my dull eyes - not explaining any of my silence to the universe.

I was cut off soon from my thoughts when I felt the presence of someone else isolate me. The fascinating scent of vanilla interludes into my thoughts, as if they were already made out of her. I could smell her apart from everyone, and memorize her features, it became like that easy for me.

"So this is what the CEO likes to do?". Jennie's voice echoed through the office as she approached my side.

But did I look away from the morning view of this fascinating city to meet other two beautiful, brown eyes?

I didn't utter a word but nodded.

"Just sit around, watch the view of those below her with a cup of tea". She added.

"You just like a barge in without permission, Yeah Ruby?". I teased back the other woman.

"Well, I'm your companion Lisa, better get used to it from now on". She devilishly smiled.

"How are they any below me?". I husked.

"What do you mean?".

"Those people.. how are they any below me?". I curiously asked.

Jennie hummed and switched her gaze in between me and the skyscrapers before talking, "There are those, that run away from the rain under umbrellas. And some, that keep it slow just to feel the heat of the crowd and what is beginning to erupt from underneath the light and smoke from around the daylight".

Jennie took a deep breath before encountering me again with her words, "And then there is you..". Once she stopped in the middle of her sentence, I felt my heart stop.

The look she was giving me, became like an empty yet full gaze of potions.

"And what exactly am I among the crowd..?". I asked and stood on my feet, pushing the cup on the table before facing her flawless features.