BLACK SWAN; THE START OF WAR

Guess who's updating? ;)

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

It's dinner time.

Lisa is still outside, god knows where. I'm sitting here in the living room, watching the door every now and then. My feet tap against the ground anxiously. Even though she pushed me earlier, and I'm really hurt, but my heart was so in love with her— to the point of being blind to the issue.

It's true, they say loves drives you mad.

The door slowly opens, and the sound of Lisa laughing, followed by a blonde woman with short hair, doesn't go unnoticed by me.

"I told you I love Kimchi". The woman mutters.

"I know, you goofball. But, there are a lot of other things to eat".

I stand up and cross my arms, Lisa meets my eyes and stops right in place. She saw the annoyance in my eyes, but more importantly, she saw the hurt.

The girl from beside her, blinks and looks at me and Lisa with confusion.

"Did we enter the wrong house?". She looks around.

"No". My girlfriend looks away.

"It wouldn't be the wrong house if you see the bodyguards everywhere, Wendy".

Wendy?

I gritted my teeth, and arched my eyebrows in annoyance. The tension in the air that settled was too much for the other woman to take. So I just sarcastically smiled.

"I'm right here worrying about you, and you are out here having fun". I walked closer to Lisa and pointed my index finger at her chest, but she just inhaled deeply.

"Jennie don't do this".

"I'm done Lisa". I walked and almost sprinted to the stairs but her hand was always there to stop me. "Baby?".

Lisa turned me around.

"I just..". She stepped closer, and grabbed my face in between her hands. "We will talk about this later yeah?".

I opened my mouth to speak, but my heart knew pushing her away wouldn't be the right decision. I love her, and my love for her was stronger than a simple misunderstanding or an outburst.

But, I couldn't help the jealousy that took ahold of me when I looked at the other woman who just blinked in confusion.

She seemed innocent and pure.

She awkwardly muttered and waved with her two hands; "Hi I'm W-Wendy".

"She's having dinner with us if you don't mind"

"She's having dinner with us if you don't mind". Lisa caressed my cheek, and I started to fume in anger, but she looked at me pleadingly. "I promised her that I will get her Kimchi".