DEADLY CRAVINGS; II

Jennie's PoV ねギ栄

I find myself trapped in the wall as I'm being harshly kissed by Lisa. But, I'm very stubborn about giving in to her possessiveness. My hands run on her shoulders for support. She groans in desperation; "Open up". But, I stay still and she aggressively rocks herself into my core.

I whimper and she takes the chance of my lips being parted a little-- her long fingers take a grip of my hair, and I'm left speechless at the way her lips fit mine very well, and she kisses me.

All of my thoughts of any other human were gone just like that.

The rest of the world was a meaningless backdrop.

And, I used to love the sugary aroma of the chase, but now all I want is to be close enough to her strong scent to make my brains swim with a heady intoxication.

She opens her eyes and looks my way, almost unable to keep the grin off her face. I can see the way there was a little sparkle that blooms in her eyes-- the one that was similar to the times she barely spoke of her father.

Isolation pretends to leak out of her pupils.

But, this is the Lisa that I love.

The one that enchants me in without any word, our eyes were holding onto eye contact intensely. I can feel myself getting wet at the way she made me feel so small under her gaze. Lisa was one of a kind, and I was the one helplessly cast under her spell.

Her gaze mockingly bores into my skin; her voice slowly lectures me for being so weak in front of her; "Every inch of your body calls for me.. Every cell in your body slowly but surely is falling deeper into an ocean.. that is me". Lisa's grin makes me whine against her hold.

"You see who is the desperate one now Jennie?".

She goes in for a kiss but I push her away, only to place my feet on the ground. Confusion startles her face. But, I simply grin and fall to my knees, and she has seen the wicked smile on my face. "I'm desperate to have you inside my mouth". I mutter, barely in a whisper. Her eyes become dark as lust takes over her pretty eyes.

I unzip her pants and pull them down to her knees, only to see the erection through her boxers. My hand moves against her bulge, and she groans, moving her hips my way to get any type of contact. But, she was the one who was now desperate to have me.

I grin and move her boxers down, as always. My eyes widen in shock. For someone like her, she was big and thick. I can feel my walls clenching at the thought of her being inside of me, or milking my walls. I wanted her for myself.

I brush my lips on her cock, as she inhales a deep breath.

"Open up baby". Her raspy voice makes me even wetter, and I obey by licking the tip and tasting the pre-cum.

I flutter my eyelashes up at her and I can see the way she bit on her bottom lip, "Take all of it, Ruby". My tongue runs smoothly on the tip in a circular motion, my teasing action makes her thrust a little forward to push her way into my mouth.

I finally give in and take inch by inch into my mouth. Lisa was huge, and I tried my best not to gag when she pushed, even more, deeper into my mouth. She was hitting the back of my throat, and I had to moan when she took ahold of my hair. "This is what you are huh?".

"A princess who is desperate to have daddy's cock inside her mouth". I whimper as her thrusts fasten. With one last thrust, Lisa groans loudly and finally releases her load inside of my mouth.

"That was so good". She finally breathes, but what made me grin, is how hard she still was. I get up and immediately get pulled up by my thighs, only to be in the same position as before. But, on this desk. I can feel her hands moving to pull my dress up.