THE WAR OF ANGELS; FELL FROM HEAVEN

Lisa' POV ポ遠じ

Silence.

I open my eyes and notice that I'm trapped with the heavy silence of my room. Flashbacks of the events that took place-- made my eyes go as wide as a deer's trap.

The sun rays weren't greeting me in a way to be hopeful. Indeed, I can see that behind all of this light, hid a deeper madness. A raw crash of two worlds, and could I be very much mistaken?

The door of my room opens.

Irene.

The leader smiles warmly at me, and I just sigh heavily before trying to get up, but she warns me to not get up. "Hey, easy there".

"The doctor said that the stress that has been consuming you, caused you to faint". She explained, but I held my head, in pain.

"Here take these". She gave me pain killers, with a cup of water.

I took the pain killers and accepted the cup of water, as she watched me gulp them down my throat.

"Feeling better?". Irene questions with a soft smile.

I shrugged my head, "Not really".

She nodded as I spoke, "Not to be rude or anything, but how is it that whenever I wake up that you're here? Where is Bambam, Chaeyoung, or Moonbyul?". I blinked and watched her take a deep breath.

"Bambam and Chaeyoung are waiting for you downstairs, with many other people. Moonbyul and V decided to invite The Lexons and many other mafias as backup". She explained, "All of us are waiting for you to get stronger Lisa. To get better so we can get justice".

Irene gently spoke and placed her hand on mine. "We all believe in you".

I broke the intense eye contact and looked at the reflection of myself in the mirror.

So many people are holding on onto a shadow, that may reflect pain and sorrow; and as much as I tried to deny to myself, a certain belief of remembrance. I couldn't just stay still, I'm a leader. I should lead my people.. I should save Jennie.

-

"Marlon took his shot at one of our clients, back in South Korea. A guy with the name Rick stood along his side, and had the audacity to actually mock the number of drugs that were sold by us". V spoke, taking a cigarette from his pocket before glancing at the other women.

"Wasn't Rick the guy that made his profession with weed?". Hwasa crossed her arms.

"Explains why he took Marlon's side". Moonbyul said in agreement.

They all stood there, not noticing my presence. I took a deep breath, anxiety started to slowly eat away my insides as I watched the people who I knew would have my back during this war of mafias.

"I wonder what Lisa thinks about all of this". Soyeon's eyes bore on the ground.

"I'm taking a guess that war will be fated for one side". Minnie, who has also been working for me and Soyeon, muttered with a fearless look in her eyes. "But I know for sure, Lisa isn't losing this".

"Manoban will never back down from a fight, I know this girl like the back of my hand". Jessi stepped in with Chungha along her side, "Just as much as this Marlon guy wants to finish Lisa. She wants the same thing".

"Would Lisa sacrifice everything to end a man like him?".

I turned around, at the sudden hand that was placed on my shoulder.