SACRIFICE; WRITTEN ON WALLS

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

They say, 'With great power comes great responsibility', but the same is true when it comes to love, and love is an antidote to corruption.

Destruction.

There comes destruction when someone is filthy over their own mistakes.

Time is the 'chase' to humans who know nothing other than the spirit of defeat.

The shame is what remains with the power that cascaded down the chair of my throne, that now my father took..

Manoban.

*Flashback On 畏衣*

"Do you like my c-car?". Leo stuttered in his words and raised the broken one.

"It's broken". I pouted at him, "We need to buy a new one".

He sat on the ground and started to pick the remaining pieces, trying to fix it.

Even though I told him that it's broken, he was still very persistent.

Leo was still young but he reminded me of myself in many ways.

He was always trying his best and never actually wanted to give up when he loses something. I kind of wish old me learned from him though. "This car not broken".

"It will be fixed". His eyebrows met in concentration, and it left me smiling.

Jennie somehow was still modelling and I would spend most of my time or days with Leo until the times that I had to travel every few weeks.

I knew I needed to put more effort and most of my work was in office anyways, so I barely would go out.

I heard a knock on the door after that, "Come in!". I loudly said.

My wife opens the door as I greet her with a smile. "Hey baby, they're here".

"Who?".

"Irene and the rest". She firmly spoke.

"Let them in and why?".

She didn't answer me but went to Leo instead. Irene then entered with the other mafia Leaders. I gulped hard and looked at each one of them, it confused me, why were they here?

"We're here Lisa". Irene spoke.

"W-why?".

"We are here to get the queen back to her throne".

Leo stood beside me and held my hand.

I realized that even though time was fast with events, it was much slower than the beat of my heart and the thrill that I felt by staring at their eyes.

They had hope in me.

"What are you guys doing here?". I gulped hard and held my son's hand while watching Irene step closer to look into my eyes.

"As you heard me". She sharply looked at me.

"We are here to get the queen back to her throne".

She paused and stood in such a straight posture, "You've been in pain for years now Lisa. And this business is nothing without you. We need you to get back on that throne and teach your father a lesson".