FOR YOUR EYES; ONLY

Lisa's POV ポ遠じ

Lisa' POV ポ遠じ

The blackness of the night was perfect, a sort of visual silence that gave a revered awe. With eyes closed there was the simple sweetness of existing, of being, of breathing and how those moments extended with such grace until the dawn chose to bring back the colours.

I followed my desire that night and knocked sofly at the door.

I watched the dim lights perk as the door opens softly.

My heart was racing with the heavy lust, that clouded me rationally.

The soft seductive music that was playing, was another gracious detail to how wide and big the room is. My tuxedo is out of the way as I search around--looking for the woman who fell in love with my darkness, yet chose to shine upon me like a sweet devil.

"Where are you Ruby? Come out to play".

I watch as she seeps out from the bathroom and into the room. My gaze dashes through the floorboards and snakes into her body-- I watched the corner of her lips, turn into a smile. "Feels nostaglic much to hear you call me Ruby".

"But I can stil be your Ruby, in bed". She teased and walked closer, taking torturing steps to me, before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I told you, you would be mine since day one, Jennie". I pulled her closer to me, by her waist.

"I knew you would be my girl the day I walked into that club and watched you dance on that pole from afar". I smiled at her, "I'm not a psychic, but I know what's mine when I see it".

"Your persistence made me fall in love with you Lisa". Jennie says, and sways her hips a little with the beat. "And you were that foolish to believe that I loved Kai".

"We don't have to worry and think about all of that now". She rested her head on my shoulder as I spoke. "What matters is that you're here. And you will be mine forever Jennie Kim".

"I've been yours for as long as I can remember Lisa". She sighed, "I tried denying it, but isn't the truth so fatal?".

Jennie pulled away and looked me in the eye, "Haven't it always been obvious that I was and will always be in love with you?".

"If broken me was speaking, then no". I caressed her cheek, "You made me believe a lot of the times that lust could have overcome whatever you felt for me".

"I was blinded by your bipolar behaviors, but ended up demanding my presence and love for you every now and then". I kissed her cheeks as she blushed.

"And I fell for it". Jennie says, the blush fading away. Being replaced with a smirk instead; "I fell for the mysterious Lisa".

"The one that made love to me whenever I chose the resistance". She bit her lip, sexily.

I glance down, and watch her lean in; taking my plump lips into hers, the taste of cherry probably turning me on more than anything else.