Only you!

Avni Singhania

Alarm was continuously blaring in my ears. Groaning I tried to turn around but something held me or rather someone held me.

"Veer!" I groaned and he just tightened his hold on me.

"Veer!" I yelled.
And he slowly opened his eyes.

"Huh. What's wrong?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Put that damn alarm off! Why did you set an alarm at the first place?" I said irritated and he just shifted towards the table and switched off the alarm.

"Now let me sleep." He said and again pulled me towards him and snuggled more into my neck.

I just smiled and traced his facial features.

How can someone be this handsome?

I traced his nose then cheeks then, I was moving towards his lips when he caught my hand and kissed it.

"What are you trying to do, Mrs.Singhania?" He asked in his deep husky morning voice.

Damn!
Such a turn on!

He hovered over me and looked into my eyes then his eyes shifted to my lips.
In no time he captured my lips and the kiss was passionate.

He moved his hands downwards and started caressing my bare waist. I moaned in the kiss and he took this chance to invade my mouth.

Finally I broke the kiss breathless.

"You just turn me on by a mere kiss!" He said chuckling and dipping his face in the crook of my neck.

My hands involuntarily went into his hair.
He kissed my neck. Then he started sucking, nibbling and biting on my neck.

And I was a moaning mess by now.

In one swift motion he unlatched my bra and discarded it on the floor.

He kissed me hard while kneading my breasts.
"Fuck, Veer!" I moaned after the kiss.

"That's what I am gonna do babe, patience." He said started going torturously slow below there kissing and sucking on every inch of my skin.

Soon, we both were panting and reached our peak.
He fell on me tired.

"I love you." He whispered in my ears and kissed my earlobe.

"I love you too." I said tightening my hands around him.

"So, finally I get to hear it!" He said pecking my lips.

"I was the first one to confess!" I said smacking his back.

"There is nothing better than morning sex." He said snuggling more in my neck.

"Get off you giant! You are heavy!" I said mischeviously.

"You asked for it." He said and held me more tight.

"By the way, the business man of the year award is out." He said getting up them shifting beside me and pulling me to him.

"Who is it?" I asked hugging his torso and keeping my head on his chest.

"Guess?" He asked with a grin.