So I finally get to see Mr. Singhania!

Avni Malhotra

Ughhhh....!
I was trying to sleep since an hour but I can't sleep.

Whose fault?

Veer Singhania's!

Why did I even stop my car?

Don't talk shit! He would've been shot.

He looked so Freaking handsome in that suit!
No doubt he is become someone rich now.
His car, His suit everything screamed of money!

And that cologne!
Damn!

But now I don't think he wants to do anything with me.
Now that he has everything probably he even has forgotten everything.

So I better mind my own business!

Because that is he what he wanted me to do!

I remember our last fight.

Flashback
    "Trisha don't you dare talk like that about him." I said getting angry at her.

"It is the truth. He is not of my standard. He can never be. I am with him because he is too fond of me and can do anything for me. Otherwise I don't even look at struggling guys like him." She said which made me more angry and I slapped her.

How dare she say that about him!

Just then Veer entered the living room. And Trisha started crying.

"What is happening over here?" Veer asked confused.

Then trisha told him how I slapped her.

Veer got angry and asked "Why would you do that?" He side hugged her and was consoling her.

"Because she was talking nonsense about you Veer. I've told you a hundred times she is not good for you but you've never listened to me—

He interrupted me by saying "Enough!"

"Trisha you leave and call me once you reach there." He said kissing her forehead.

She was sobbing by now and said "You trust me right?"

He softly wiped her tears and said "ofcourse."

What the fuck!

This bought tears to my eyes.
Don't Cry!

The last time I cried was 5 years ago when I lost my parents.

"How many times do I tell you that Trisha is not what you think!" He said raising his voice at me.

"Veer.. Just trust me! She is not what you think. I just lost it because she was talking too low of you. She was talking as if you are nothing and you know very well I won't take that shit." I said getting agitated.

Why can't he understand?

"Just stop with your theories Avni. You are lying but why? Are you jealous of her? Or is it that just because i give you too much importance you think that you should be me girlfriend & not her?" He asked

I scoffed.
"Are you even listening to yourself? Yess you give too much importance to me that doesn't mean I would be jealous of her!" I said getting angry.

"Ohh yeah... Your parents died and you have no one so now you think that if Trisha will stay in my life you will lose me too!" He said and his face was very very angry.

"You know what Veer. Fuck you! Yess my parents died but I won't stoop this low to have someone in my life." I said and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Then stop interfering in my life. Stop irritating Trisha. Most importantly stop poking your nose in my relationship . Just mind your own business." He said banging his hand on the table.

Stop interfering?

Fine!

I was crying by now.
"Okay." I said and left
Flashback Ends

And  that was the last time I saw and talked to him.

But today after seeing him I just wanted to hug him really tight.

I missed him!

I should get out of my la la la land he is not my Veer anymore.

Shut up & Sleep!
                                 *

I was just arranging some files in my office when my intercom buzzed i answered it.

Avni, Can you get me a coffee please? Raghav said

I'll be there in 5. I said and hung up.

I prepared his coffee and went towards his office.
I knocked the door.
"Come in" he said.

"Your coffee and Aspirin." I said smiling at him.
"Aspirin? How do you know I was having a headache."  He asked me.

I just shrugged.
"You don't need to knock everytime you know." He said chuckling.

"What if you are busy doing something?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

He just laughed and then his phone rang.
I just went towards his drawer to select a tie for him.

"Avni, leave the tie first just bring a cup of coffee our boss is coming." He said and I left the cabin.

Ohhh... So finally I get to see Mr. Singhania.

I made the coffee and entered his cabin.
I saw a man standing near the glass window and talking on phone or rather yelling on phone.

I kept his coffee on the table and was going to leave Raghav's cabin when He gestured me towards the tie.

I took the tie and started tying it around his neck.
"Is there a problem?" I whispered.

"Why are you whispering." Raghav said laughing.

"Because Mr. Singhania seems to be in a foul mood." I said still whispering.

"Ohh... that. He is always in this mood only." He said shaking his head and then I heard a clearing of throat.

I stiffened.
I've heard a lot of things about Mr. Singhania.
He is very arrogant and very very intimidating.
And when he is in bad mood we shouldn't even breathe in his direction.

"Raghav... This is not a place to carry on with you romance." He said.

Wait? Romance?

And why does he sound almost like Veer?

"Shut up..! You know I can't tie my tie so my assistant helps me with it." Raghav said and I just tightened his knot.

I just turned around and saw Mr. Singhania sitting on the chair where Raghav sits. He was looking down in his phone so I couldn't look at his face.

I just left the cabin.

Just then my phone rang.
It was Tanvi.
I smiled. It is been days since we last met.

Tanu! Now you remember you have a friend? I said faking anger

I am so sorry! How about we meet for lunch. Our regular place near office. She said.

Adnya is going to kill you! I said laughing.

I'll manage don't worry. Be there at 12:30 p.m. she said and hung up.

The intercom buzzed.
Mr. Singhania is asking for you.
Raghav said.

What? Why me?