Epilogue

Avni Singhania

                            1 year later
I was just pacing around in our room with cell phone on my ear.

This fucking Singhania!

I am calling him since an hour but this man has the nerve to ignore my calls.

First off all, he went to Brazil for some stupid meeting and now he is not even picking my calls because he knows very well I would go to pick him up on airport.

I have my ways, Singhania.

I looked at the clock and it showed 2:00 a.m. in midnight.
Yeah, he was going to land in midnight so he did not want me to pick him up from the airport.

Immediately i called David.

Tapping my foot, I waited for him to pick up the call.

He answered it in 2 rings.
"Mrs. Singhania, is everything okay? You are calling this late." David asked in a worried tone and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You Mr. David Jones will not be okay if you don't tell me when is Veer's flight going to land." I said in a very furious tone.

"But sir— he started and I cut him off

"Your Sir can say nothing before me. Just tell me the damn timing." I said gritting my teeth.

Arrggh these mood swings!

"Umm..! Okay fine. I'll drive you. We need to leave in 10 mins. His flight will be landling by 2:45 a.m."
He said and I did a happy dance.

"Okay. I'll come down in a bit." Saying this I hung up on him.

It was a bit chilly at this time. So I just wore one my favourite sweatshirts Veer owned and put a black skinny fit jeans on it.

We were waiting outside the airport for him since 5 mins. Just then David got a call and he went to recieve the luggage.

I looked at him through the window and he looked fucking hot on his ribbed jeans and white t shirt.

Calm your horses down woman!

What I was seeing him after a week!

He just opened the door while typing something on his phone and sat beside me.
His eyes are still glued to that fucking phone. Suddenly I don't know what came into him and he snapped his neck in my direction.

Finally!

I just grinned at him.

"You brat! I told you not to come to pick me up. It is 3:00 a.m. You should have been sleeping." He said taking me in a bone crushing hug.

"What? No I miss you?" I said breaking the hug and crossing my hands over my chest and looking out of the window huffing.

I could feel him shifting towards me and he circled his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek.

"I can't even tell you, how much I missed you." He whispered in my ear in his ohh- so-sexy- voice.

But was I going to fall for his charms?
No!

I struggled to get out of his grip and said
"Now the time is gone, Mr.Singhania. The moment is gone."