Can he not shut up?

Avni Malhotra

"What is it? Why did you call me so urgently?" I asked Tanvi as I entered the living room.

"Yess.. I left the presentation half way." Said Veer from behind me.

"Well.. the drug dealer's younger son is an absolute drug addict and alchoholic. He goes to this specific club every Friday.
And this is our only chance of getting information out of him." Raghav said getting up.

"Okay! But how are we going to do it?" I asked.

"He takes a girl every time he visits the club. So we just have to get him into the trap and spike his drink!" Mihir said.

"Mihir, but who will do it? I mean we need a girl for it right" Veer said.

"Ummm... Uhh Raghav you tell him." Mihir said.

Raghav scratched the back of his neck nervously and said
"Umm... If Avni could help it will be easier. He is of no harm. He doesn't carry weapons and also you just have to flirt a little and spike his drink. That's it!"

"No!" Veer's voice boomed in the living room.

"Veer, he knows her. So it would be easy for her. Because she is anyways their target. He is unarmed today. No weapons, no bodyguards." Mihir explained.

"I said No! She will be in danger!" Veer said with a very angry look.

"Veer.... he is a teenager. It is not like he is going to do any harm." I said keeping a hand on his shoulder.

"This is not up for discussion! He is a hormonal, drug addict teenager!" He snapped at me.

"I am going to do it!" I said and glared at him.

"No you are not!" He said with hands folded on his chest and his biceps peeking out of the shirt.

Ohh God!
Suddenly it is hot here!

"Veer try to understand. You all will be there around me. We will also have bodyguards around us. We need to do this." I said very softly holding his hand.

"It is dangerous." He said moving the soft tendrils away from my hair.

"I have you all with me." I said smiling.

He turned towards them.
I saw Mihir & Tanu standing there with fingers crossed.

"Fine! We all are going to be super close to wherever she is. And I swear if something happens to her—

Mihir interrupted him
"Then you will kill us! I know I know." He said shrugging and Veer glared at him with such intensity that if he had laser in his eyes Mihir would have been disappeared by now.

I stiffled my laughter.

"Avni change into this, really quick. We need to leave." Tanu said handing me a bag.

I went into my room and changed into the dress.
It was a red skater dress and black pencil heels.

Honestly speaking, I looked like a hooker!

Nevermind!

I went down towards the living room and when Raghav saw me he just said
"Damnn girl! You are going to make men groan in pain!"

Veer gave a very nice smack on his head and glared at him.
"Don't forget she is your assistant." Veer said still glaring.

"Ohh.. A very sexy one. I might add." Raghav said winking at me.