Bonus Chapter

Veer Singhania

I felt some shuffling around me and opened my eyes. I looked down and saw Kiara sprawled on me and trying to snuggle more into me.
I chuckled and pulled her more to me.

My baby.
She is our younger daughter who is 3 year old.
She looks like a carbon copy of her mother. Talking about her mother, I started looking around in the room for her.

Where's this brat of mine?
Well, she is still the same brat wife. Doesn't matter if we have two kids. She still behaves like the brat she was.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Vivaan yelled banging the door.
Vivaan is our elder son who is 4 year old.

"Dad! Tell him to stop and let me sleep. I am sleepy." Kiara whined.

I just patted her head and kissing her head I said,
"My sleeping beauty your mom would come any second scolding you. So you better wake up."

"Veer, open the door!" Avni yelled from the other side of the door and Kiara sat upright on the bed yawning.

I got up towards the door and opened it when Vivaan hugged started bouncing for me to pick him up. I picked him up and he whispered
"Mom is mad at you."

That is when I noticed Avni standing there glaring at me.

Yeah! All these years living with me she's started glaring a lot!

"What's wrong my dear wife?" I said pulling her by her waist to me.

"You and your daughter!" She said glaring and I laughed.

"Vivaan, go get your sister cleaned up." I said putting him down and he ran towards kiara and started tickling her.

"You know, you were supposed to wake up early today. It is Raghav & Tanvi's Mehendi ceremony for god's sake." She said glaring at me and I kissed her cheek in return.

Well, guess what?

She started blushing like she did all those years ago.
"We have kids around!" She said smacking my shoulder.

She just pushed me and laughing walked towards the bed where the kids were busy tickling each other.
"You brat! Wait."

She pulled them apart and then said
"Do you both not want to attend Tanvi aunt's Mehendi ceremony?" She asked and they both nodded.

"Then go get cleaned!" She said in a stern voice and they ran towards the bathroom.

"So, my little bratty wife has turned all responsible now huh." I said slipping my hands around her waist from behind and placed a chaste kiss on her neck.

She held my hands and turned around slipping her hands around my neck,
"I'll get your coffee if only you leave me."
She said smiling.

"Works for me. I'll have you instead." I whispered in her ear and she turned into a tomato.

Gosh!
Her cuteness is too much.