Ch. 6- There Is Hope

"You can't keep me here forever without food! I will die of hunger you asshole!" I shouted while banging on the door.

"That wouldn't be such a bad idea..After all you deserve it"

"You're a pig! Actually I take that back! I would be offending those innocent creatures! You are worse!"

"I'll teach you some manners just wait and see"

"Cmon I'm not afraid of you!"

I heard the doorknob turning as I prepared to strike once again. He suddenly threw a food tray inside as I immediately jumped into action. The silver tray flew straight to my head knocking me down almost unconscious.

"Oh shit are you okay!?" He shouted in a panic voice as he stood above me. I couldn't believe my kidnapper was showing concern.

"You made me bleed from my head again! Of course I'm not okay you asshole!"

"What did I tell you about trying something stupid? You did this to yourself"

"What do you want from me!"

"I need certain information from you that I know you have"

"I tried telling you before..I don't work for BlackStone"

"STOP LYING TO ME!! YOU THINK I'M STUPID!?"

"DON'T SCREAM AT ME!!....I'm telling you the truth.."

"Then why were you in that place with him??"

"Because....Ugh....I was forced to go there.."

"You don't expect me to believe that do you!? I saw you both dance and you didn't seem forced there now did you?"

"I-I don't know what happened to me at that moment..I felt different..It was like it wasn't really me anymore..I felt hypnotized and I couldn't escape it..I'm still confused about that dance because I hate him with everything inside me!!"

"You're lying"

"I'm lying!? Okay what does this tell you!" I stood up and showed him the rash I still had on my hand from the burn Damien made against my flesh.

"He burned this spot because another man touched my hand"

"Big deal..." he said with a shrug unimpressed.

"Oh yeah? What about this" I turned around and unzipped my dress down to my lower back. I heard him gasp in shock as I showed him a small deep scar I had right above my ass.

"What happened to you?"

"I tried to escape one day and got caught..My punishment was a whiplash that carried rage with every strike he gave..Following by a brutal rape..The scar was meant to remind me that I belonged to him no matter how many times I tried to escape..He would always find me"

I couldn't hold the tears back any longer. So I fell onto the floor while weeping in pain remembering how much I've suffered. He suddenly picked me up and carried me into another room.

While laying me in bed he sat near me and gazed into my sorrowful eyes. Tears were forming in his eyes as he said "I'm sorry". He suddenly wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear "You're no longer by his side..You are by mine now..I will protect you and set you free..I promise".

I hugged him back tightly wanting to believe every word he spoke but I knew the reality was different. Damien would eventually find me and the thought of it terrified me.