Ch. 33- Army Captain

"Woo Remsha is sure not going easy on Kyra" Kiko said with a worried sigh as everyone attentively watched the tough battle that was happening before our eyes.

I lost count of how many times I closed my eyes to avoid seeing how Remsha would viscously attack Kyra. However as strong and powerful Remsha was Kyra continued to fight not once showing weakness. It was definitely admirable to witness.

"Go Kyraaa!! You got this!!" Kiko shouted with confidence even though his eyes told otherwise. He was worried deep inside of Kyra getting hurt or losing the chance to gain the title. I think everyone else was including myself.

Suddenly Remsha made a quick move that Kyra didn't see coming. His sword flew out of his hand still floating in air but nowhere near Kyra. It was now behind Remsha and without a sword there was almost no hope Kyra could recover.

"Ooh no!! Kyra is done for!!" I heard others shout as Kiko turned to look down not wanting to see his brother get finished off by Remsha. Everyone began to lose hope and others stood up to leave.

I'm not sure what came over me but it was something I couldn't hold back from coming out. Suddenly I shouted from the top of my lungs "KYRA I BELIEVE IN YOU!!".

Everyone turned to look at me including Kyra himself. A smile formed on Remsha's face as he looked at Kyra who turned back to see him with determination and a whole lot of confidence.

And just in a blink of an eye Kyra flew in opposite directions back and forth and made a powerful jump right above Remsha's head landing right beside his own sword.

Remsha quickly turned back but even his speed wasn't matched to Kyra's. He lifted his sword and like a flash of lightning speed he struck the tip of his sword against Remsha's shield sending both of them flying down in great powerful speed onto the ground.

There was a brief silence, nobody said a single word. We were anxiously waiting for one of them to rise above ground. There could only be one victorious warrior brave and strong enough to lead the temple Armies.

And that was Kyra.

He arose above ground flying up in the air with a strong and powerful demeanor that made everyone bow down before him. I continued to look up in the air as even the Temple Rulers bowed upon him.

Kyra turned to look at me as we both stared at each other he suddenly smiled. My cheeks flushed in red as I turned down and bowed upon his presence as well.

Everyone then went wild as he was given the title of a powerful warrior and was crowned Captain of the Temple Armies. Remsha himself gave his shield and sword to Kyra with much respect and honor.

It was truly a fascinating ceremony to witness.

.

.

"Anaya how are you liking it here with us?"

"I'm doing fine Kiko..I miss my little guy though but other then that I'm holding on"

"It's been quite some time since you've been here with us..You've never thought about maybe considering to-"

"To stay permanently?" I asked Kiko as he nodded a yes with his head. I looked down at the clear water in the pond where I rested my feet. A red yellowish leaf dropped on top of the water as I watched it float away.

It had been a long while since Kyra left to training grounds with other armies of different realms. Thinking about the possibility of staying permanently made me feel somewhat confused.

I wanted to stay because of the peace I felt. It had been such a long time since I felt like I belonged. They were all so nice and I had grown accustomed to their way of living. But deep down I knew Kyra was also a reason for my staying.

Even though we never got the chance to actually spend time together he had undoubtedly made his way inside my mind and permanently stayed there. There wasn't a day that went by where I didn't think about him and the joy I'd feel to see him again.

"We can try to arrange meetings from time to time so you can get to see your little boy Anaya..You'll always be safe here..Think about it"

"I can't feel completely safe until Damien is done for..He won't stop chasing me until one of us is dead"

"I understand..But he won't come here he's a lot smarter than that..He knows if he traspases he will be breaking the treaty between each realm..Therefore starting a war he would surely lose"

"How are you so sure of that?"

"Sure of what exactly?"

"Of him losing"

"Every realm will unite and our armies together will be much powerful and greater in number..Lucifer and his army of demons won't stand a chance"

"I hope you're right Kiko" I said with a doubtful tone in my voice he was able to catch. Suddenly there were shouts all over that caught our attention. I couldn't make out what they were shouting about but Kiko seemed like he did.

He immediately stood up and grabbed me by the arm. "What's going on!?" I frantically asked while trying to put my shoes on fast enough. He smiled from ear to ear as he said the next three words that made my stomach feel nauseous in such a beautiful way.

"Kyra is here"

"Wait! I can't see him this way!" I blurted out as I yanked my arm away from his hand. He looked at me a bit confused but then smiled as if he already knew the feelings I was beginning to feel for his brother.

"I'll see you at the celebration later then"

"What celebration?"

"For their return.." I stood by watching Kiko excitedly sprint his way towards the crowd that celebrated with cheers the Temple Armies return.

"What in the world am I gonna wear!?" I thought out loud as a female temple server passed by and heard me. "You're Anaya right?" She asked while approaching me.

"Um yeah..I'm sorry I was talking out loud"

"Freaking out about what to wear must be due to a crush..Am I right?" She asked with a smile that made me blush in embarrassment.

"Cmon I have the perfect outfit for you!" She said with excitement as she grabbed my hand. We ran to her place as my heart began to beat uncontrollably. I was far too excited and nervous all at once to see Kyra again.

A million thoughts crossed my mind but one stuck to me the most..What if he doesn't feel the same way for me?