Ch. 24- Deadly Plan

"I don't think we've met future Queen

"I don't think we've met future Queen. My name is Ammit I am a Soul Eater. Welcome back to Hell"

"She isn't future Queen yet"

Jezebel said as she walked passed me

Jezebel said as she walked passed me. The tension feeling up the air around us was obvious enough that the Demon Ammit noticed it. She quickly grabbed me by the arm and began to walk me out towards another area.

"You don't want to pick a fight with Jezebel or any Demon to be honest. At least not until you're crowned"

"I can't stand her. Especially since.." I stopped myself from continuing as my mind tried to block the tragic incident that Jezebel had caused on purpose.

"Hey I'll let you in on a secret. I know where he is"

"Huh? Who?"

"Your lover"

"Derek is here!?" I shockingly asked as she nodded a yes with her head.

"I want to see him!!"

"Woah relax..Keep quite about this..If anyone else finds out I told you..It would be my head our Ruler would be cutting off"

"I promise I won't tell anyone here. I don't get along with anyone at all. Please just help me see him"

"I want something in return"

"Of course you do..I forgot you're a Demon after all..What do you want?"

"I want in on the plan"

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about" I said as I quickly turned away from her but she instantly appeared before me blocking my way.

"I know everything. He told me so"

"Who's the Demon that offered to help me?"

"I can't say but I give you my word that you can trust him and now you can trust me" she gave me a grin that made me think the opposite. But it wasn't like I had another choice. It was either them or ending up a Queen in hell and that wasn't an option of mine.