Ch. 26- Back To Earth

"Where am I?" I asked while getting out of bed. I noticed I was no longer in Damien's chambers. However the bedroom seemed awfully familiar.

"We're back to this pathetic habitat you call home" Damien replied with a suave smile while he fixed his tie.

"Earth? Why?"

"I still have things to handle here. Lives to destroy"

"Souls to take you mean" I annoyingly replied.

"Exactly"

"Damien..I want to stay here"

"Why? My kingdom is better. Plus they treat you nicely" he said with a wicked grin.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and replied "You know damn well that none of your Demons like me".

He suddenly carried me in his arms as I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck. Surprisingly looking at him.

"You know all that can change if you become their Queen. They will have to respect you otherwise they perish into dust"

"They can respect me now if only you made them"

"But that's not how this works and you know that"

"None of it will work if you don't put a little effort into it!"

"ENOUGH ANAYA! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" He furiously threw me onto the bed then faced the mirror. His flesh grew in flames while his fists banged the wood of the furnish holding the mirror.

"Will you calm down?"

"ANSWER MY QUESTION!!" Once he shouted in rage streaks of fire shot out of his body and onto the bedroom walls. One of them burning my leg. Immediately I shouted in agony as the fire diminished leaving a burn upon my flesh.

I felt the throbbing pain as my skin remained burning alive. He stood in silence watching me scream in pure agony. I knew why he wasn't helping. He could care-less about my pain.

Just when I thought the pain wouldn't stop he suddenly approached me and placed his hand upon the burn. Just like that it disappeared and I was no longer in pain.

He gave me a bothered look as if he had hesitated helping me out. He could've just left me to burn alive in endless agony for as long as he wanted..but he didn't.

He chose to give my pain some peace.

Without saying anything to me he left the bedroom and locked the door from outside. I sat on the bed completely shocked and puzzled of his reaction.

Though I had to admit there was a part of me that hoped I was beginning to crawl inside him. Maybe moving back to Earth will weaken him enough to feel something other then pure evilness.

Hope..Patience and Vengeance was all I had to hold onto. 

.

.

.

"You're either stupid or very naive"

"I'm neither. I presented myself upon you with a message from my Ruler"

"Haha ..The most trusted Archangel Ramiel is here to deliver a message? What a treat"

"Mock me all you want..You know what's coming don't you?"

"Tell your so called Ruler to stop hiding behind his pathetic winged fairies and face me if he dares"

"You know well that he is not permitted to leave his Kingdom"

"Oh of course..What is that rule you silly winged freaks live by? Oh that's right ..No Holy Ruler can leave their throne otherwise they can be casted out"

"Unless"

"Does he want to pick a fight? Because I'm sure it's one he'll definitely lose"

"You know that's not true. That's why you came back. You want to strengthen your army and destroy as many nations as possible before the day arrives"

"Tell your Ruler I will be waiting for that day patiently, That is if he ever decides to leave his so holy throne..Haha"

"Next time we see each other it will be in the grand battle. We did not want this to get to that point but you leave us no choice"

"Ramiel..Before you go. Answer me a question"

"Ask your question and let me go"

"Does your Ruler know about Anaya"

"If you mean that she is a trapped soul you torture day and night. Yes he is aware"

"What do you think will happen when she becomes my Queen?"

"She will never bow down to you"

"Ah..You know don't you?"

"We know the time and date this war will arise. No matter what you try to do before hand it will not work Lucifer"

"The mistake you did was to take that bastard under your wing. He's an open portal to your Rulers Kingdom and you're all aware of it aren't you? Yet you all choose to protect him"

"We are certain Anaya will never submit her soul to you. Your words full of venom and deceit mean nothing to me"

"But there's that doubt that she might isn't there? As small as a seed but it's there"

"Our Angels and Ruler of the Heavens above are not afraid of you or your threats"

"Haha..Leave my Mansion before I get a head start of this tasty anticipating war you boast so much about and end your miserable existence"

"Lucifer I will only say this one last time. Be careful of any move you make. The war will happen but it won't be under your command. Not even you will know the day and time"

"Tell your Ruler I'm petrified. I'm shaken to the core" Damien smirked wickedly as Ramiel disappeared into thin air.

Once he was gone Damien balled up his fists and glared outside the window of his study room.

He knew that the day would come where he would face the Ruler of Heavens.

He was also aware of the majestic power he held. He could control the winds from the east to the west and from the north to the south.

The ruler of Heavens had enough power to shake hell itself. Yet they wanted nothing but peace in the world.

A peace that Damien couldn't stand, nor wanted to accept. He needed to stand ground and face his own demons.

The thought of possibly losing the war to the only Ruler who could end him indeed petrified him.

Though he also knew he had an advantage to take control and become just as or even more powerful then the Ruler of Heaven.

He knew the child who was now standing beside the Army of Heavens was a portal to invade their Kingdom.

All Damien needed to do was convince Anaya to submit her Soul to him.

A chance he wasn't going to let go...No matter the cost.