Ch. 38- In-Between

"Welcome to the Kingdom of Heavens"

"Wait what!? How did I die!??" I shouted as I began to tap every inch of my body trying to figure out how I left earth.

"You didn't die. I'm allowing you to visit our Kingdom. Your stay here won't be long"

I looked around and noticed I was in a complete paradise. There was a stream of crystal water running underneath glass floor which we stood upon. Above me were giant baby blue clouds with rays of light but no sun to be seen.

"Are you an Angel too?" I asked him as he floated near me. His presence was none like I have ever experienced before. It made my body feel as if I was light as a feather. He had a charming smile and golden hair that flowed effortlessly with such shine and beauty.

"No I'm the King of Heavens"

"Wait..Are you..God?"

"He is much higher than anything created in and outside the world"

"So who are you?"

"I am one of the Kings of Heavens but not a God"

"Where is he?"

"You'll only deal with me"

"So what the hell do you want with me?"

"Please do not use profanity for you are in sacred grounds"

"I-I can't believe this!! I must be having one of those weird dreams I usually have..Wake up Annie Wake up!!!"

"ENOUGH!!" Suddenly a voice coming from behind me frightened the soul outta me. I jumped up and turned around to it, right before me stood a tall Angel in Armor.

"Why are they all hot!?" I said out-loud while quickly covering my mouth

"Why are they all hot!?" I said out-loud while quickly covering my mouth. I had to admit he was drop dead gorgeous. However he seemed in a pissed off mood.

"Aren't Angels suppose to be happy and jolly?" I annoyingly said as he approached me with a serious deadly stare.

"We just saved your life and this is how you react?"