Ch. 13- Burning Flesh (pt2)

"Please don't"

"But your body craves me. Why fight against the hunger my touch makes you feel?"

"No-No I don't like you touching me! I never have!"

"Are you sure Anaya? Because your lips tell a lie while your body tells the truth. Tell me which one should I believe?"

"No! Stop getting in my head and controlling my thoughts! Get off me!"

"Or what? Huh? What will you do?" He suddenly pushed me down against the bed while he hungrily kissed me.

"Do it for your baby! Just stop!" As soon as those words escaped my mouth he suddenly stopped.

I couldn't believe I had referred to my baby as just his but deep down that's how I felt. The baby growing inside me weakened me and every time Damien was near I grew even weaker.

It's like they were both out to kill me and I know it sounds insane but that's exactly how it felt. As if their goal was to drive me to my breaking point. One where I would most likely not make it back out.

"So it's just my baby?"

"No that's not what I meant..It came out like that"

He then laid his hand upon my belly something he hadn't done since I was pregnant. I confusingly looked at him while I felt the baby move inside me. He unexpectedly smiled however his smile seemed to be full of wickedness that sent chills down my body.

He must've noticed as he turned his gaze towards me instead. "The baby knows you don't love it" he said out of nowhere. I slapped his hand away from my belly and stood up while replying "Don't speak nonsense of course I do".

He then stood up and grabbed me by the arm forcing me to turn to look at him. "Prove it" he said with a demanding tone and glaring eyes.

"How?"

"It's hungry. Why won't you feed it?"

"You know you could just say baby instead of it and I'm not hungry and neither is the baby"

"Are you sure?" Just as he had finished speaking my stomach began to rumble and the baby began to kick. I felt a sudden urge for food however it wasn't ordinary food I was craving..It was much more than that.

"What is it Anaya? Are you hungry now?"

"Stop it! I know you're doing this to me! I don't know how but I know you're behind it!"

"What are you craving my Golden Girl?"

"Stop it Damien! I mean it! Leave us alone!"

"Say it"

"NO!"

"SAY WHAT YOU ARE CRAVING ANAYA"

"No I can't!! Please stop this!!" I begged as I got on my knees holding onto my stomach tightly. I knew what I was suddenly craving but I couldn't dare say it out-loud. That was until he picked me up and looked deep into my soul. He then asked one last time "What are you craving?" I simply replied "Blood".