Ch. 25- Letting Go

"Derek?" I asked as I walked down a field of long fresh grass

"Derek?" I asked as I walked down a field of long fresh grass. The scenery was beautiful. Pink with purple colors mixed together decorated the blue sky. There was a huge tree where someone leaned against it.

I began walking towards it and noticed the guy that was leaning against the tree was Derek. He looked back at me and shot me a loving smile. He was happy to see me but also seemed rather at peace.

"You came"

"Derek..My love" I said with hot tears running down my face. We held onto each other embracing the moment dearly.

"I love you Anaya"

"I love you so much Derek"

"Listen to me. I don't want you to turn Evil. So please forget that plan of yours and go back to our son"

"No..I can't baby..I have to make them pay for what they did to you..To us"

"Anaya..you're risking a lot can't you see? This will take you nowhere good. Please don't end up like me. Go back to our son. He needs you"

"He's fine. I won't stop until I end him Derek. I owe this to you and our son. Damien will never stop unless I finish him"

"Baby..My love..Please Anaya..Forgive and forget"

"NO!! How can you ask me that!? Look where you're at!! We will never be able to see each other again!"

"It's okay" he replied as he hugged me tighter while I began to cry out loud. It pained me profoundly that I would never see Derek again. My heart just couldn't handle that much pain. It hurt immensely.

He suddenly grabbed my face as silence filled the air

He suddenly grabbed my face as silence filled the air. I knew we would part ways any minute now. So I embraced him in a sweet though heart wrenching hug that I knew would be the last I'd ever get to give him.

"Don't let our boy forget me. I love you both with all my heart. Don't ever forget me Anaya please always think of me and promise to look after Starr. Tell her I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye"