Ch. 14- Newborn

"Push Anaya! Push!"

I heard Hannah screaming by my ear as the Doctor tried to deliver my baby. "I-I can't! I feel weak" I shouted in agony.

It was definitely not time for the baby to be born yet but after the night I had spent with Damien things got complicated. I began to feel awful cramping and before I knew it I was giving birth.

"Make the pain go away!! Please!! Damien make it stop!!" I begged while I grabbed onto his hand tightly.

"As you wish my love" He replied with a soothing tone in his voice. I suddenly closed my eyes. I was able to hear the Doctor ask Hannah to leave the room.

Then I heard Damien tell the Doctor to suffocate the baby with the umbilical cord if it was a female. My heart began to race but I couldn't open my eyes nor move. I wanted to stop them but there was nothing I could've done.

All that was left was to hope it wasn't a babygirl. Otherwise I would never get the chance to meet her or hold her in my arms. Tears fell from the corner of my eyes. Even though I wasn't able to feel the pain of giving birth anymore. The thought of not meeting her little face at least once silently killed me.

"Congratulations my Golden Girl. You get to live"

I heard him say as the baby's loud cry echoed in my ears that I took as a sweet lullaby. I opened my eyes to see Damien carrying a beautiful baby boy.

His skin was pale as snow and his hair was dark as one of a raven. "I want to carry him please Damien give him to me" I pleaded but he only brought him close enough to me where I was able to see his chubby little face.

"I shall name you Legion for hell itself will shake under your ruling someday and you will have an enormous army much stronger and larger than human population on earth. You will be indestructible and victorious". Damien spoke with such a thunderous voice that the entire windows and walls inside the room shook.

I then noticed the baby open his eyes. My mouth dropped wide opened as I gasped in disbelief for what my eyes witnessed. He was looking straight at me with blazing red eyes that looked like wild flames.

Suddenly I fainted.

"Anaya you need to feed your hunger"

"Mmm No...Not that again" I replied faintly as the smell of pure virgin blood arose my nose.

"You need it. Do it"

Just as he had finished saying those last two words my entire body sat up. It was as if every command of his were orders my body followed without my consent.

"Damien please I don't want too" I begged as he sat down next to me. He completely ignored me and instead made me drink the blood from a glass he held in his hand.

Suddenly I began to feel nauseous and threw up on the bed. "D-Damien Wh-What's happening to me?" I frighteningly asked as I noticed I was throwing up thick black liquid.

"Anaya drink!"

"No...I can't...I don't feel good Damien"

"You need to drink!" He poured down some of the blood inside my mouth but I only puked it out. Once again it was all black.

My body began to feel weak as I turned up to look at Damien I noticed something in his eyes I had NEVER seen before. He was worried and somewhat confused. I then fainted into a dark abyss one where I felt so cold and afraid.

"Dammit! Anaya open your eyes!"

"Anaya! I said open your got damn eyes!!"

"No this wasn't suppose to happen! You can't die!"