Ch. 16- A Cruel Vision

Five days had gone by and I was chained up inside a pitch black room without any light nor food. Not that I felt hungry at all while being in Hell.

However the stench of fresh blood from human bodies being devoured somewhere close by always made me throw up.

My stomach felt sick and I was growing weaker by each passing day. I was almost certain that I wouldn't make it another day until Damien finally showed his face.

On the sixth day he appeared to me in a dream.

"Have you made your decision Anaya?"

"The answer is still No"

"Would you like me to add another six more days?"

"Add an eternity for all I care..I rather rot here in Hell then to give my soul to you"

"Very well then. I have a surprise for you that I'm sure will persuade you"

My eyes suddenly opened and I was no longer inside that pitch dark room.

I was back in the open sunlight laying on fresh green grass while colorful butterflies surrounded me. The blue sky looked so beautiful and there was a nice cool breeze that brushed lightly against my body.

"Mommy come look at Dad!" A sound of a young boy startled me. I turned to his direction and saw a little boy with honey brown hair and beautiful emerald eyes calling out to me.

"Zayn?" I confusingly asked as memories of my first pregnancy flooded my mind with such unexplainable instance.

"My love you're missing out on how talented our little boy is" another familiar voice spoke from afar as Zayn took me by the hand towards its direction.

So many memories and feelings were flashing inside my mind that I felt like I was going insane.

Just then I saw him again. Those striking green eyes and that beautiful honey brown hair that I loved caressing every night.

"Derek" I whispered as he sat still on a chair while holding a basket of fruits on top of his head. Zayn had painted him as only a child of maybe four or five would. Still he was very talented as I looked at the painting.

"I love you" Derek said with such suddenness. I turned to look at him and replied "I've missed you..So much".

I ran to his arms while knocking out the fruit from his head. He opened his arms widely as Zayn ran into his arms as well.

We all hugged each other tightly for what felt like very long minutes. I wanted to embrace them in my arms for as long as I could. Until the scenery changed and I was no longer holding onto them.

Instead it was Damien and Legion who held onto me. He looked just like Damien. A mirror image of him.

"No! Where is Derek!? Where is Zayn!?"

"We are your family Anaya. Don't you love us?" He said while holding onto Legion who shot me a raging stare that could easily provoke fear within oneself.

"Damien stop it!! Bring them back!! You've already taken so much from me! Please! I beg you! Let me see them again!"

"As you wish" he said with a grimace smile on his face.

I was immediately transported into a high hill. I noticed I was tied against a tree by a large chain. "Damien what's the meaning of this!?" I shouted in panic as fear of what could happen next washed over me.